“VERY POOR SERVICE”

TGI Friday's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Decided to visit for a meal with the family on the last night of our holiday in Naples, bad idea! Should have realised when we had to wait ten minutes to get a seat, and the restaurant was not even busy, that we should have gone elsewhere. Wrong beer brought to table,k and then 10 minute wait to get the right one. Food, when it eventually arrived was as usual, very good, but then had to wait ages for the desserts, arrived after about 30 minutes, and then only when we chased it up. In fairness to the waitress, the problem was obviously to do with the kitchen. A family on an adjoining table had a far worse experience than us, they waited an hour to get any food!
Certainly took the edge of what should have been a relaxing dinner with the family on our last night out. Will thinks long and hard before venturing in again!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food was tasty however to start we had the ahi tuna crisps which were very flavorsome but took ages, when they arrived the server said it had taken so long because it had been frozen and had to defrost ( not the best thing to hear before eating them ) also ordered Jack Daniels burger it came with one soggy bit if lettuce and a dried up onion slice, the sweet potato fries were small in portion apart from that taste was fine. The other meal was steak and shrimp again tasted fine but the Parmesan steak fries had hardly any Parmesan on them and were Very small portion, 7 in total. If I ever ate here again I would definitely question the portion size if it was as small. Overall service not as attentive as should have been but worth a try as you might be lucky.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I get the same meal everytime, and its always a winner. Parmesan crusted chicken? on top of cheese. It cant be beat. Last week my wife was teasing me for never drinking a fruity cocktail, so I have a "fruit punchie" drink with pineapples, and four more later I had a great Sunday afternoon. Service is always great!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Ok, so you don't go to TGI's for a romantic meal, but on arrival the squealing of children, yelling of adults and loud music made us wonder if we wanted to stay. We're sounding like a couple of old folks but we're not. The food and service were ok, but that's all we can say. I guess you get what you pay for, and to that end it does what it says.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We love TGIF and regularly visit our local one in the UK. So was disappointed when visiting the home of TGIF whilst on vacation in Naples, FL. Our server took our order and my husband and son both ordered appetisers of boneless wings, which were very good. However half way through eating the entrees arrived and without a word were just put on the table with the rest of the food. The server did try to take my son's half finished wings until we retrieved them. It was very strange, we were not eating late or they were waiting to close, the only thing I can think of is that the appetisers were brought out late causing the entrees to be ready. It was very disappointing and we will wait until we return home to visit our local TGIF. Having said that food as always was very good.