“Disappointed” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We love TGIF and regularly visit our local one in the UK. So was disappointed when visiting the home of TGIF whilst on vacation in Naples, FL. Our server took our order and my husband and son both ordered appetisers of boneless wings, which were very good. However half way through eating the entrees arrived and without a word were just put on the table with the rest of the food. The server did try to take my son's half finished wings until we retrieved them. It was very strange, we were not eating late or they were waiting to close, the only thing I can think of is that the appetisers were brought out late causing the entrees to be ready. It was very disappointing and we will wait until we return home to visit our local TGIF. Having said that food as always was very good.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

newmarket,Ontario
“Pub food at a reasonable price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

we had a dinner at TGI Friday's in Naples, i was not too impressed, the food was a bit too greasy but i should expect that from this restaurant,the only issue i had it was a bit too dark in the restaurant. The waitress was friendly .

Visited March 2013
“best tgi we tried”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

My favorite is the spinach dip...as an appetizer...cocktail beesting very nice but watch yourself LOL, the veggie burger is a great option as well and desserts are just amazing...you are able to chose from a menu for 10 USD so not expensive at all..open untill late...is an exception in naples

Visited November 2012
Penetanguishene, Canada
“Good Sevice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

We had a dinner at T.G.I. Friday.. I had ribs that fell of the bone they were very good... My husband had Cuban sandwich that he said was awesome... Sevice was very good and fast... The price was reasonable.

Visited February 2013
Punta Gorda
“Consistent Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

My irlfriend and I go there at least once a month for lunch. Food is very good, salads fresh, & meets my dietary requirments

Visited November 2012