“Awesome!”
Review of Thai Basil Incorporated - CLOSED

Thai Basil Incorporated
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have now had all of the curry dishes. I have to say that I love them all equally. The food is so full of flavor that it just lights your taste buds up. I can't wait till I go back so I can try another one of there awesome dishes.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Brought 6 friends to Thai Basil for dinner. The food was absolutley top notch. Everyone ordered different items and there was a lot of sharing. My personal favorites were the pad thai and green curry chicken. We also ordered a few different appetizers and they were excellent as well - loved the spring rolls! And the value for money was very good as well.
The service was also excellent, with appetizers arriving within a very few minutes of ordering, and entree again served very shortly after removiung the appetizers. The staff was very friendly and accomodating.
Some redecoration of the restaurant might be nice, as the only thing lacking here is the atmosphere.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We loved the Spicy shrimp soup and the Thai tea was so refreshing! The restaurant was clean and nice with white tablecloths and linen napkins, a surprisingly nice place in the strip mall! An added bonus is it was just across the street from our hotel!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

After captain of our fishing charter recommended this place and then our friends on the charter went there first, we went one evening and it was wonderful massaman chicken great, better as soup though, but wonderful. Very accomodating space, great hosts, good service and food.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We ate at Thai Basil years ago, it was good. We thought we should grab something quick and good. Thai Basil was lousy tonight. Better off going hungry