TripAdvisor
Naples
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great. Breakfast. Best pancakes in Naples.”
Review of Blueberry's

Blueberry's
Ranked #69 of 1,145 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Great food, good service and reasonable prices. Try this once and you will definitely come back again.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (675)

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Whether it’s eggs, pancakes or waffles, it is a good breakfast and priced right. Very busy during the normal breakfast hours.

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Four of us went here for dinner and each ordered something different and all enjoyed their food. I had the chicken piccata and it was a generous portion and flavorful. Served with bread, soup or salad, a potatoes and vegetables. Server was attentive and prices reasonable. They have a large number of menu options so anyone should be able to find something here. Locally owned, spotlessly clean.

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

I really liked this breakfast spot. I had the blueberry stuffed French toast and was glad I got it. There was a good sized portion for my order and I left the table happy I came. It was packed on the Sunday morning I came! I’m sure this is a favorite spot for locals. If you are looking for a good breakfast place in Naples, look no further!

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Wish we knew about this awesome place sooner! GREAT breakfast, AWESOME service, and CLEAN! Perfect place to take the family.