“Awesome waffles!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We moved my in laws 1000 miles away to Naples FL, and while we were there ate at Blueberries 3 times!! Everything we had was great, but the waffles were to die for!! The service can be a little spotty but it is a definite must for breakfast while in Naples!!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

The menu is varied and interesting here. I had the Greek omelet with spinach and feta. The eggs are fluffy, and the dish was excellent. My English muffins, ordered "dry and dark", were perfect. The waffles with fresh strawberries that my wife ordered were light and flavorful. Our server was prompt and professional. The bill was more than reasonable. Very good place for breakfast!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

During our one-week visit to Naples, we at breakfast here twice. Staff were pleasant but not outstanding on both occasions. Pancakes are wonderful. Wife had a mini-omelette that was generous and she loved. I had the jalapeno skillet, and it too was great. Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is a great eating place, with freshly cooked food and at very reasonable prices. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The restaurant was very clean and the food was very nicely presented. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My wife and I ate here most days on hols and the food and service are pretty good. The menu is extensive and the orange juice really nice. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good start to the day.