“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! Stay Away From This Place!”
Review of Blueberry's

Blueberry's
Ranked #51 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went in with a friend while visiting there. I assumed it was going to be great home cooked food from the name. Once inside I thought maybe something like Denny's. The service was HORRIBLE! We waited several minutes before a server came to our table, then it literally took 2 servers to take our order. One said she would be right back, never showed, another one came and while she was in the process of taking our order the other lady came back and they competed for our order. The food was horrible, over cooked, lacked flavor and the sides were cold. There was something on the side of my plate when it came to the table, maybe a piece of wet paper? The manager came to remove our plates and even after complaining to him he kinda just shook his head and walked away. There was never any apologies from the servers or manager. The floors were oily and slippery, almost busted my [--]. I don't plan to ever go back there and would never recommend it to anyone!

2  Thank Russ R

Reviewed January 1, 2013

What a nightmare...

Little sign at the entrance stated 'voted best breakfast in 2012' so we were looking forward to having breakfast here on New Year's Day before flying home to UK.

What a horrible surprise we had in store.

I believe the restaurant used to be a Denny's / Wendy's -- the decor is still tacky and old fashioned.

Waitress was rude - she didn't even say Happy New Year & when we asked her how she was today she didnt even respond - don't even know if she could speak english !?

My mum's cup of tea had a layer of 'scum' on the top which she had to fish out with her spoon.
There was no fresh milk / cream and when she poured the little packet of half & half in the tea it all congealed at the bottom - it had gone off,!

We told the waitress she didn't even apologise she just bought us another cup. We decided we didn't want to stay, so we went to the front and told her we were leaving, my dad said he doesn't think we should be charged for the tea but she didn't listen she put the cup of tea on the receipt anyway. She didnt even say sorry!!

Don't go here! Go somewhere else instead!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We loved Blueberry's so much on our first visit that we returned the next day! Fresh ingredients in our omelets and skillets and the pancakes are some of the best I've ever had. Good coffee and delicious fresh squeezed orange juice.

The staff is very hard working and the restaurant has a nice family feel. Excellent value. When we return to Naples, Blueberry's will be one of the first places we visit.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

There is lots of food on offer here, but our favorite is breakfast. Lots to choose from ald it's all well prepared and it at the right price. The staff hustles, and works to keep everyone happy. At busy times, though, the lines can get a bit long, especially during the season. So, pick your mkoments.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is a spotless, pleasant restaurant with very good service. Extensive breakfast menu. Our eggs Benedict were yummy. Bacon tasty. And red potatoes perfectly prepared. Even came with a fruit cup. Priced appropriately. You could tell many of the patrons were regulars and I can see why.