“Wonderful pizza...best we have had in Fla”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Peppi's Pizzeria

Peppi's Pizzeria
Ranked #150 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Usa, Japan
“Wonderful pizza...best we have had in Fla”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We are fans of italian food and love pizza when on the go and have sampled pizza all over the US incl NY, Philly and Chicago.

We ordered and took out 2 pies, traditional and Margherita. They were both superb despite a 20 min ride home. Wonderful thin crust, baked to perfection, sauce just right on traditional and tomatoes wonderfully mixed in the margherita.

We've talked about how good this pizza was for days. Highly, highly recommended.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank 300nitesayear

“Pizza by the slice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was told this is the best in Naples. So I tried a slice of sausage and onion. Bravo on the crust! thin very crispy good flavor. Toppings were ok. What I wasn't impressed with was the sauce. Very plain tomato sauce. No flavor at all. There are 3 Things I look for in pizza. Good crust, plenty of fresh toppings and a signature sauce. They didn't pass the sauce category. Not the best in Naples!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great recommendation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Found this place via urbanspoon. We are from mn and always looking for off the beaten path finds - this is one of them! Grab a pizza pie here if you are ever in Naples! Staff is like family.

kelowna
“nice change from the national chain pizza places”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We ordered take out from Peppis while visiting Naples. It was the closest pizza place to our hotel and we lucked out. My wife and I ordered a medium size and had a slice or two left over.

Visited November 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“When I visit Naples, I need Peppi's Pizza !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

I saw some bad reviews on my favorite pizzeria in Naples, FL, so I said can't be true, it's a family place, can't be, I was right, as soon as I walked in I got a big hello, like I was a regular, nice ! Within 30 seconds of sitting down ( at the last open table) we had menus, about a minute after that the waitress came over for our drink order and we ordered our pizza. A short 10 minutes and there she was, a beautiful large pie with sausage, pepperoni and green peppers, thin crust, crunchy and fell off the face of the Sun hot !! The waitress filled my beer w/o asking, checked to see how our pizza was and was overalll a nice attentive person. Don' believe the haters, these people usually have Meisterbrau Money with Caviar taste, Peppi's Pizza, the best Naples has to offer. Kick back with a cold one and relax, have Fun !!!

John Kruk sighting, Philadelphia Phillies, career .300 hitter, ESPN, Not a Nutrisystem spokesman.

• Visited August 2012