“Great Thai and Sushi”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We enjoyed a family dinner here, and had a sampling from different parts of the menu. We ordered Crab Rangoon, Japan roll, Spicy shrimp tempura roll, tuna tempura roll, crispy duck with basil sauce and massaman chicken curry. Everything was fresh and delicious and we ate it all. The sushi rolls are huge, and all of the favors are yummy. The restaurant itself is clean and comfortable and the service is attentive. We will return when back in the area.

2  Thank Stmirli

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is our favorite sushi spot...we are here a few times each month. We've never had a bad meal and the waitresses are friendly

1  Thank Beth C
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

My mom would eat here every day if I let her.
Atmosphere is relaxed with interesting decor from Thailand. Hostess and owner is always personable & friendly.
Tea is a perfect blend & beer & wine is also available.
I always order sushi here & it's the best I've had anywhere. The Hong Kong Roll or the California Roll has so much flavor I don't even bother with soy sauce which I usually do.
There's a variety of dishes on the menu which all look equally as good but I'm not big on Asian cuisine.
They could definitely update their restaurant furniture but it's sufficient, clean & cost is very reasonable, especially given that they are in downtown Naples.
I come here every year & would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Generous portions at an exceptional price make this place a popular place for business luncheons on any week day.
Family run & owned this place will flourish until their retirement.

1  Thank battgirl24
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had a party of 10 and the kitchen was a little overwhelmed but managed after a bit of a delay. The sushi was very good and more reasonable than most sushi bars. The Thai food was very good with large portions and reasonable seasonings. More for couples than large groups.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

If you like Thai food and you are in Naples you have to give this a try. I am a huge fan of Thai curry and after eating it here no where else will do. The prices are fair for what you're getting (always two meals per one order).