“no sushi for me!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Moorings
Neighborhood: Moorings
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have heard great words about the sushi, but it is not on my bucket list, to even try.
I have been in at the bar to say hi to Brad, and the atmosphere is soothing and relaxed, upscale,chic.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I love sitting at the Sushi bar and having Tami bring me my favorite martini. She is the mixologist of the sushi bunch. The sushi is great and portions are generous. I love all the different rolls they invent for customers. They will make anything you ask and do it with a smile.

Great service, great food, great people. Yum!

1  Thank glittertravel
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Excellent!! The rolls are enormous....I've only seen rolls this size in Tokyo, Japan. Tammi was more than helpful! We were here for a birthday and she brought out a yummy warm fudge filled cookie with a candle. The atmosphere was just fine for a sushi bar....nicer than some I've been to and the sushi chefs were friendly. It was a great experience and I'll be back!!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had a great time at the restaurant, and the portion sizes were decent although a little pricey for what we got. I would eat here again, but only after trying some other locations in the area.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Sushi menu is huge. I couldn't decide what I wanted, so my server suggested the day's two appetizer specials. Both were excellent, the most memorable being the sliced seared salmon piled high on sushi rice, drizzled with wasabi mayo. Dee-lish, and artfully presented. The two appetizers filled me up, and I went back to my hotel room quite happy.