“Great Locals Sushi Hangout”
Review of Club Sushi

Club Sushi
Ranked #204 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Moorings
Neighborhood: Moorings
South Florida, Florida
“Great Locals Sushi Hangout”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I love sitting at the Sushi bar and having Tami bring me my favorite martini. She is the mixologist of the sushi bunch. The sushi is great and portions are generous. I love all the different rolls they invent for customers. They will make anything you ask and do it with a smile.

Great service, great food, great people. Yum!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank glittertravel

“Huge rolls, tasty, great service!!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Excellent!! The rolls are enormous....I've only seen rolls this size in Tokyo, Japan. Tammi was more than helpful! We were here for a birthday and she brought out a yummy warm fudge filled cookie with a candle. The atmosphere was just fine for a sushi bar....nicer than some I've been to and the sushi chefs were friendly. It was a great experience and I'll be back!!!!

Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
“Spicy Tuna was Epic”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had a great time at the restaurant, and the portion sizes were decent although a little pricey for what we got. I would eat here again, but only after trying some other locations in the area.

• Visited September 2012
Florida
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Sushi menu is huge. I couldn't decide what I wanted, so my server suggested the day's two appetizer specials. Both were excellent, the most memorable being the sliced seared salmon piled high on sushi rice, drizzled with wasabi mayo. Dee-lish, and artfully presented. The two appetizers filled me up, and I went back to my hotel room quite happy.

Visited August 2012
Miami, Florida
“Hibachi awesome!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went here for my friends bday and the food was great, a little pricey but is def worth it.
The service is good and the steak was very good!

Visited August 2012