“Great food, excellent service”
Review of Flaco's Restaurant

Flaco's Restaurant
Ranked #220 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Description: Serving Authentic Mexican Food and Steaks in Naples Florida since 1996, Casual Dinning, Family Oriented Restaurant, Open for Lunch and Dinner 7 days a Week, Happy Hour Monday-Friday 5-7, Come and Try our Margaritas, Frozen Cocktails, Full Liquor License, Draft Beer, Also Kids Menu Available.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food was good. Try the beef dish. I forget the name of it. And the margarita was great too. I had to have another to ensure that the first was not an exception.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stopped for lunch here while traveling to southeast Florida because Naples' Bha! Bha! A Persian Bistro is only open for dinner until January 2013. The skirt steak in the carne tampiquena was tender and cooked as ordered, while the tasty side dishes made for a lot of food. The grouper dish was a smaller amount of food. The fish tasted average, but was helped by the fresh, not canned, green beans. The service was attentive and the rest rooms modern and clean.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Well, we were searching for a restaurant the day after Thanksgiving, we had our fill of Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes and Pie. So, naturally I turn to TripAdvisor for some restaurant reviews, we were staying at our favorite hotel in Naples (prev. reviewed, Staybridge) Italian, nah; BBQ, reviews not jumping off the page; Chinese, no; Hey how about Mexican ? I think we have a winner ! Rest #1, in V Beach, too far, how can you enjoy any Mexican Restaurant without partaking in some Margaritas, Cervesa Fria or in this case Fresh Sangria. Hey restaurant # 2 is right next door within walking distance, winner ! We arrive about 6:50 pm, there are about 10 people in the lobby waiting for a table, the hostess said 10-15 min for a table, so I went to the bar for a quick beer, I ordered a Tecate and paid for my drink, as I was walking away the bartender informed me it was still Happy Hour and I had a still had a Beer coming to me on the House, now that is Good Customer Service ! (She was the taller of the two women behind the bar). We got our table pretty much right away, as soon as we sat down, one waiter with menus, another with water and another with WARM Chips and Delicious Pico, nice touch ! Our waiter took our drink order right away and we pretty much knew what we wanted reading the menu while we were waiting for a table. My wife had a question about the Seafood Taco, the waiter said it had fish and shrimp ? What kind of fish ? No big deal. Then the wait began (would of got a 5) yes the restaurant was busy, but to wait 25 minutes for entrees, not good. The support staff was very good, the kept refreshing our Chips and Pico and I had time for 3 beers. The food arrived, it was hot and it was good, I got a # 11, one beef, one chicken and one cheese enchilada, rice and beans with lettuce and tomato garnish. I am happy to say that this was some of the best Mexican food I've had in a while, the dish had great flavor, the right amount of spice and the portion was large. My wife loved the Fish Taco and the Chicken Taco.

All in all I consider this a great find, great looking restaurant, friendly staff, great food, too bad it's 90 miles away from my house, but when we come back to Naples, we'll be back ! Like I always say, relax and enjoy and try the Sangria ! Cheers !

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was just what I expect from a Mexican restaurant; it had the right menu and the right atmosphere. The menue offered a good variety of dishes, service was good and efficient, the background music was appropriate, floors and tables were clean and there was plenty of space.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Order the same dish every time I go. Pleasant interior, great service. Yummy Mexican specials. The Margararitas are delicious. Also go there around 4 pm to avoid the crowds.