“Best Scallops ever!”

Ranked #14 of 992 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The building is a half circle shape with all windows from floor to ceiling and waterfalls with fountains through out the dining area. Full bar, STEAKS, SEAFOOD, PASTA and DESSERTS. Try our famous flaming Saganaki Cheese. Open 7 days 4:00 till 11:00 p.M..Good for families and friends,price range between $15.00 And $35.00. We strive on Service and Quality food. Very Clean and proud to show our kitchen. Locally owned and operated for the past 16 years. We Thank You for your patronage.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was the best restaurant we have visited while travelling round Florida, food wonderful, Rebecca our waitress was very friendly but not over the top which was nice. We didn't feel rushed, very relaxed atmosphere. Would definitely return. Mr & Mrs B Bristol UK

There are newer reviews for Watermark Grille

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went with my parents and my husband for dinner while we were visiting for Christmas. We asked when we sat if it was "lobster friday" and was told it wasn't. We questioned since my dad said he believed he got an email....but alas, I opted for the tuna rare. I asked our server if I would be able to get white rice instead of the pilaf but was told no....I changed my mind to a broiled fish.
When my stepmother got her meal, she had white rice and as we were leaving there was a table that had 2 lobsters...when I asked the hostess she said "they were probably lobster tails".

customer service - fail

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were staying in a Hotel close to the Restaurant and didn't fancy driving into Naples so thought we would check it out - we weren't disappointed ! Our first impressions were great, the restaurant was verily busy when we arrived but we got seated immediately. We got chatting to the girls beside us, we asked them to take a photo for us ! They were really nice and after they left the Manager told us they had paid for a dessert for us - we didn't even get their names - how kind was that !We both opted for steaks - wow were they good and they came with vegetables and baked sweet potato. The meal was so delicious we brought the cake with us - chocolate of course which was the most fantastic chocolate cake I have ever tasted ! Great way to celebrate my birthday

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We were seated immediately. Our server, Rebecca, came over to greet us, however, not enthusiastically. She seemed bothered and after she took our drink order my party and I looked at each other, like, hmmmm, she's not happy. Ok, we'll give her another chance.

She came back with our drinks and we ordered appetizers. Again, oops, still not happy. I almost got up to say something to the manager, but alas, I wasn't in the mood for arguing.

I was in town, on vacation, and this is certainly NOT how you want to feel when spending your money, right?

We went here, specifically for prime rib, as I had heard it was fantastic. Now, granted every place has slightly different ideas of "medium" or "medium rare", etc. I have ordered numerous steaks over the years and medium has some definite pink color in there. When my entree arrived, there was no color, and some tough gristle running through it. I did voice my concern, pleasantly, may I add, and I was given another piece and was told it was the last one. Hmmm. Ok, maybe it was. Nonetheless, their chef said this was the right color for medium. In my repertoire of consuming steaks over the years, no it was not.

The stuffed mushrooms were very good and the grilled asparagus that accompanied my dish was quite tasty!

Thus, in conclusion, would I return? I'd say not, there are plenty of other places in Florida for me to spend my hard earned dollars.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We have been visiting Naples for over 12 years now. We found this gem many years ago and visit at least twice every time we go. The food and the service is brilliant. We always go about 8:30pm. It's not the most lively of places but always busy. I always have the peppered steak which is to die for and my husband adores the duck. They have a good wine selection to choose from. If you want a good clean restaurant with amazing food and friendly helpful staff, then visit this place, you will not regret it. All in all a really great experience. We are going again this June so will be back.

1  Thank Sue P