“A locals favorite!”

Ranked #12 of 999 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The building is a half circle shape with all windows from floor to ceiling and waterfalls with fountains through out the dining area. Full bar, STEAKS, SEAFOOD, PASTA and DESSERTS. Try our famous flaming Saganaki Cheese. Open 7 days 4:00 till 11:00 p.M..Good for families and friends,price range between $15.00 And $35.00. We strive on Service and Quality food. Very Clean and proud to show our kitchen. Locally owned and operated for the past 16 years. We Thank You for your patronage.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

As a local, we try to sneek in during the week to advoid the waits on the weekend. If by chance you do head there on a weekend, the wait will be worth it! They do open at 4:00 so if you can eat early, do so. I hope you enjoy this place as much as we have over the years!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wether its 2, 3 or more, the service is always outstanding and friendly. Very knowledgeable of the menu and specials. We also enjoy the lobster summer specials.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

They do not take reservations. Ni called at 6:30 and they said 20 minute wait. Arrived 10 minutes later to be told 45 minutes. We waited over an hour and don't think we would have been paged if my husband had not gone and complained. Very small bar but excellent prices for drinks compared to other restaurants in Naples. Bartenders and waiters were excellent and humerous. Food came quickly after being ordered. All of us enjoyed our meals, maybe be ause we were starving! My friend said it is obviously a place for old people. Would go later if we decided to return. No line up when we left at 8:45

Reviewed March 8, 2013

You cannot make reservations, important to know. I called ahead and the waiting time if we arrived was estimated to 25-30 minutes. We went there and was informed that it was 45 minutes.
70 minutes later, and with two unhappy kids, we got a table.
The restaurant is fairly loud and there's no view since it's directly on the Tamiami Trl. This night they made some flambee of cheese at the tables which made the entire restaurant filled with a rather unpleasent smell.
Service was fast, which is something we appreciated.
Service missed a few things, like water, my bread, the choices with the steak.
The food: We had crab roll and a classical Mozarella starters. Followed by some different pasta and a NY steak. Asked to replace the pasta sauce for a daughter with a small piece of salmon (she's 4). We were charged 16$ extra for a salmon meal and sorry to say that the salmon was way over cooked, nobody wanted to eat it.

Can't really see why this place is popular, I over heard another guest saying that she loved the food when she left. Ok, my steak was fine (with missing accessories) but nothing that great.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Fish or steak, this restaurant has it all - as well as a special place in my heart - my husband ate dinner here the night by daughter was born and brought me chocolate cake!