“Great Food, Wine & Service”
Review of Watermark Grille

Watermark Grille
Ranked #14 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The building is a half circle shape with all windows from floor to ceiling and waterfalls with fountains through out the dining area. Full bar, STEAKS, SEAFOOD, PASTA and DESSERTS. Try our famous flaming Saganaki Cheese. Open 7 days 4:00 till 11:00 p.M..Good for families and friends,price range between $15.00 And $35.00. We strive on Service and Quality food. Very Clean and proud to show our kitchen. Locally owned and operated for the past 16 years. We Thank You for your patronage.
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great Food, Wine & Service”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

We had fish special that was to die for and the server recommended a bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Chardonnay which we loved so much...The atmosphere was very delightful and the location was easy to find. Two Thumbs UP!!

3 Thank enes8711

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Food, Great Service, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We stop every year, always a must !! Tired of many places and getting soso service , but we always enjoy this place. Wish we had one up north. Great food

2 Thank Allison456
Naples, Florida
“" FABULOUS AND FAMILY FRIENDLY"”
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We decided to try watermark grill after always seeing the parking lot packed and we are so glad we did! Wewent with our two kids and the menu for them was very extensive, they had the traditional chicken fingers and bbq pork ribs and they both liked there meals! I had the Prime Rib it was the most flavorful prime rib i ever had it was so tender and come to find out it was certified angus beef ! My wife had the Delmonico steak and it to was Fabulous! The ambience it self was fun and inviting!! I would definatley recomend this place a must try!!!

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank chadgehrs
Bonita Springs, Florida
“I have never felt more comfortable in a restaurant in my whole life!”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Wow! What a amazing experience. From the spectacular tropical murals to creative moon shaped dinning room. My family and I were blown away by the experience we had at Watermark Grille. My family and I were seated in front of a beautiful waterfall in the center of the restaurant. Our server Beth was friendly and fun. She made us feel like we were at home. On top of that Keith the magician performed magic right at our table. What a great menu. The the food was delicious. We had flaming cheese "saganaki" and the best calamar to start . My grandmother had chicken livers, my mother had prime rib. My filet was cooked perfect and my lobster tail was huge, I traded a bite of lobster for a bite of my wife's seafood pasta. My bite had king crab in it. The scalloped potatoes were fantastic. The service and staff at the Watermark Grille was totally outstanding! Even one of the owners Neimo stopped by our table to welcome my family and thank us for dinning at Watermark Grille. What a total package. The selection of deserts put the cherry on top, literally. Everybody at the table enjoyed themselves. I have never felt more comfortable in a restaurant in my whole life! On are way out to the car, I couldn't get over how clean and gorgeous the Watermark Grille is. The Watermark Grille is the best restaurant in Naples Florida. I encourage every one to try the Watermark Grille. My family and I can't wait to come back again! Remarkable restaurant indeed.

3 Thank MrRestaurantFlorida
Westlake, Ohio
“OH MY GOODNESS, WHAT AN AMAZING TIME!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Watermark Grille??? What an amazing place to visit, from the Hosts, that make you feel like family to the Sleight-of-Hand Magician, Mr. Keith Raygor Himself. I loved it, and so will you and your Family. Must Visit!

• Visited June 2011