“Ok for quick dinners”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Ok for quick dinners”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Food is good, but pasta style, italian type big portions, if you like that type of thing. Service is less than average, especially for America.....but it is pretty cheap for Naples.

Visited September 2013

Cannock, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Italian!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had heard and seen many olive gardens but never tried one until our recent trip to Naples. I am glad we did as the food was great! I have been to many Italian restaurants but Olive Garden is now one of my favourites their lasagne is one of the best I've ever had!

Visited August 2013
Moretonhampstead, United Kingdom
“Fabulous as ever”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is our favourite US food chain and we are ALWAYS guaranteed a great meal here. They cater for food allergies (mine is nut) plus the fact I am also a vegetarian. We have got our friends hooked on this chain too. Great value for money too.

Visited June 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Olive Garden”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

What can I say, it's an Olive Garden. The food is very good and typical for an Olive Garden. My wife and I dine here every year when we visit Naples. We like this Olive Garden because it is very close to our hotel and the service is good. Most of the time it is not crowded so that's a plus. I saw that someone mentioned about the parking being at a hotel. The parking lot is not really part of the hotel since the hotel is situated behind the Olive Garden. The parking lot is small but never had an issue finding a parking space.

• Visited September 2012
League City, Texas
“Bad service and food!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went her as it was in the parking lot of the hotel. My plan was to ave a couple glasses of wine and order to go. There was a wait for tables but the bar was absolutely empty. Asked if I could order to go from there and was told, "absolutely". Told the bartender my plan. She was not overly friendly but brought my wine. Took about ten minutes before I even got a menu to look at. She seemed not that busy but much more interested in other things than me. I tried to be nice and over look this. I decided on my order which took awhile to place. We kept in simple and ordered fried mozzarella and stuffed mushrooms. The food was subpar. We even had a couple of mozzarella pieces that were simply empty shells of breaking. Absolutely no cheese inside. The menu that I was given to look at was not only dirty but very worn and falling apart. Not a huge fan of Olive Garden to begin with but this total reassurance. Would not recommend this establishment to anyone. Bad service and food!

• Visited August 2013