“Nice atmosphere, good food”
Review of Bleu Provence

Bleu Provence
Ranked #61 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: Bleu Provence, Award Winning French Restaurant in Naples, FL. Zagat-Rated and Wine Spectator Grand Award Recipient.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

A sweet little French bistro in the Cove section of Naples. Great service, really nice food, high end experience.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Bleu Provence has a great selection of French entrées and appetizers and a fantastic dessert menu. While I didn't try any of it, the wine list looked extensive and was full of quality wines. My relative who did have wine was thankful that they served French wines rather than Californian wines. For some reason, she doesn't like Californian wine. This might appeal to you if you are on the same boat.

Talking about boats, the restaurant sits just seconds away from the Naples Dock, a great location to walk around after dinner. Thankfully, the restaurant isn't infested with the dank odours of the harbour.

But perhaps my favourite aspect of the restaurant was our waiter, Murat. He was charming, helpful, and very nice. But best of all, he seemed like he really enjoyed his job. While it could've all been a façade, I find that you're happy when you work with other nice people. I'd guess the chef and other waiters are just as nice as he is.

If you do go here and have Murat as your waiter, ask for the Cappuccino. He makes a marvellous drink that feels like you're eating a dessert in itself.

I guess if you want to nit-pick, the restaurant doesn't offer any pasta dishes (although, I wouldn't go to an Italian restaurant for Escargot). The price is a tad high, and the quantities seem small. However, you'll notice that the food surprises you and fills you up.

In short, Bleu Provence is well worth the price tag and I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Not easy to get a table here during the snowbird season (November through late April) in Naples. There is a reason for that: service is excellent, staff knows the dishes and their wines, decoration (blue as one would expect) is lovely, warm and charming. We do like places with a smaller menu - everything we tasted here is made fresh (we think they don't even have microwave) and the smaller selection instills confidence that it is designed this way. This simply is a "feel good place" and would be my first choice for a romantic dinner in Naples (unless you need waterfront, then maybe the Turtle Club). Will return for sure - and sooner than the next anniversary.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had the sushi grade tuna, my husband had a swordfish special with a creamy mustard sauce. Both were excellent. Our entrees were around $30 each, pretty typical for old naples. Would go there again if we ever return to the naples area.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

So many 'french cuisine' places in the US seem to be heavy-handed and over-complicated - Bleu Provence is not. Excellent ingredients beautifully and authentically prepared make this a delight to visit.
Attractive decor and good table spacing, first class service, great winelist.
Will we go back? -for sure!