“Ooh la la”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: Bleu Provence, Award Winning French Restaurant in Naples, FL. Zagat-Rated and Wine Spectator Grand Award Recipient.
Reviewed October 25, 2013

A friend of mine recommended this most wonderful and delicious restaurant. To start I ordered the mussels. What a tasty dish. The mussels are sautéed, in their shells, in garlic and butter and done to perfection. My main course was the steak fritte which was pretty good. For dessert I had the crepe Suzette. Very light and not too sweet. Restaurant gets pretty packed but the service was impeccable

Reviewed October 24, 2013

had the scallop app very good the goat cheese tomato beets could barely find the goat cheese kind of bland then we had filet sauce reduced way to much made it very salty salty but the filet was perfectly cooked

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Not at all stuffy, just a wonderful place to celebrate in a relaxed and beautiful atmosphere. Service and food were superb. We'll return again soon for the next special occasion...or we'll make one up!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I'm no expert on French cuisine, but I know well prepared food when I eat it.
I have been here several times and haven't been disappointed. It's not cheap, and it's a little slow but it's a little family that is very involved so I wouldn't say the speed is an issue.
It is a nice change up from your typical fare. It's also quaint and conducive to conversation.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

As soon as you enter this restaurant you feel you have been transported to France. Very provincial decor all in a soft blue adds to a feeling of calm and quiet. We selected the early bird special which had excellent food offerings and a glass of wine as well as very reasonably priced. Service was well paced and food prepared exactly as ordered. We've eaten here several times and it's always a memorable evening.