“Highlight of our pub crawl”

Ridgway Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ridgway Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Cross street: 13th Avenue south
Naples, Florida
“Highlight of our pub crawl”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was part of a pub crawl on Saturday and the food here was incredible. I got to try 3 different items and they were all done to perfection: Panko Shrimp, Blackened Fish Tacos and Pork Sliders. My favorite were the pork sliders, thick slices of crispy pork, paired with an onion ring - yum! The staff were friendly and made us feel very welcome, and the restaurant was beautiful with indoor and outdoor seating available to us. I'll definitely go back to have dinner.

• Visited August 2013

quebec
“Beautiful Setting, Ordinary Menu”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is worth a visit just to be able to sit out in their lovely little interior garden, or on the Old Southern style verandah. You get a feel for what it must be like to be the owner of a summer house in Old Florida. Stick to the simple things of the menu, such as their grilled jumbo shrimp and you'll be fine.

Visited March 2013
Long Island
“Try it”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Excellent food, very good and comfortable service, great wine selections, fairly priced for the value received, very pretty garden section, good parking nearby

Visited July 2013
Hong Kong
“So so”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were so excited to go here because it has been 2 years, but we were a little disappointed in a few things. I couldn't wait to order the brioche french toast. I had it 2 years ago and loved it! When it came it was about 1/3 of the size. I was so bummed. I had ordered that and my sister got the croque madame and we were going to split. I didn't end up with much french toast. My step dad got eggs benedict and was very disappointed because the english muffins were so hard he could barely cut through them. He said he should have sent them back because he thought the ham was tough but just didn't bother. We did have the donuts and they were very yummy. Hard to mess up fried dough! The fish sandwich, hamburger, and roast beef sandwiches were good. The clam chowder was very good, but I thought a bit runny. The waitress was pleasant but not very attentive. Never refiled water the whole time we were there. The place was not full at all and she forgot one coffee that was ordered and had to be reminded. Sadly, we won't go back:(

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank kbrownhk
Naples, Florida
“Ridgeway review”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Return visit to the Ridgeway and not disappointed! Lovely service and food magnificent again! I love coming here and will return before end of holiday! I would thoroughly recommend to anyone!

• Visited June 2013