“Shame we werent staying longer”
Review of Trail Cafe & Grill

Trail Cafe & Grill
Ranked #357 of 1,005 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We only stayed 2 nights in Naples and had breakfast both mornings in this delightful establishment. The breakfast menu was extensive with all sorts of combinations or you could make your own breakfast from the a la carte selection of items. The highlight for me was the peach croissant french toast. ........ deeeelicious. You name it they do it! Service was excellent. Friendly and fast. Just a shame that hey dont do evening meals too. Would definately recommend.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

My friend and I went there after reading the good reviews and we were very disappointsed. Waitress took a little long to get to us and when she did two of the items that were on the menu that I wanted were no longer available. She said they were changing their menu and hadn't had a chance to take them off. It took forever to get our food, and they were not that busy. When it did finally come it was terrible. My friend ordered the fish and fries and it was so greasy and mushy she couldn't eat it as hard as she tried. My patty melt was supposed to be a hand pattied burger but it was a frozen one and it was thrown on lightly toasted rye bread not grilled as specified, It was tasteless. They did take the fish off the check. Maybe their breakfast food is better but I won't be finding out because I wqn't be going back any time soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

A nice above average interior with a lot of nicely done two and four person tables. They are only open for breakfast and lunch, closing at 2 PM.The large menu had salads, sandwiches and meals...all seemed to be made a little different from other restaurants. As an example, I had a hot chicken breast sandwich with one side that tasted a lot like great hot chicken wings. The chicken noodle soup was nicely done with plenty of spices, meat and noodles. The large salads were priced between $10 and $15, were full of meat and veggies! This was a nice change from the normal lunch restuarant.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Large group,12 people after church. We called ahead for reservations. They should have told us they could not handle that large of a group,and split us up into several tables. The service on drinks was o.k.and friendly,but the food was another matter. Everything was cold,and many did not eat their meals. It took an hour to get .

1  Thank chesterbrowne
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I'm so glad that I found this place Had one of the best breakfasts I've had in a long time The service is very very friendly And I feel like I was sitting in my own house You get a great amount of food for the price And the items are very unique from a typical breakfast restaurant This is a must go to when in Naples