“Dining in Naples would not be complete without it.”

Pazzo! Italian Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Pazzo! Italian Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 1,023 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5 th Ave and U S 41
Description: Pazzo! Cucina Italiana is Naples oldest and friendliest Italian neighborhood restaurant. Nationally known... locally loved. There's a reason we're celebrating 21 years as Naples oldest Italian restaurant. We take authentic Italian dishes and add our own innovative twist. It's New World meets Old World, but you get the best of both with warm and fun service and an ambiance that's like coming home. Please call to verify hours and deals/specials - they are subject to change for event days, holidays and holiday weekends. November Early Dining Deal: $17.50 per person with choice of entree and a free bottle of wine for two to share when you dine between 5:30 and 6 p.m.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Hubs and I have enjoyed Pazzo for many years - so much so that we dine here at least 2-3 times a month. The menu doesn't change much, but when it's as good as this it doesn't need to. The dishes are tried and true. I can't wait for each dish to come out of the kitchen, whether it's mine or someone else,' so that I can goggle in awe at the beautiful presentation of all. The food, whether it's meat, seafood or vegetables, is always the freshest and best available. I highly recommend my favorite dish, the Grouper Piccata, tho' Hubs would say the Tuna Puttanesca is the best. Any and all are fine and worthy choices. Mama's Meatballs are the real deal and the limoncello or chocolate liqueurs are a charming finish. The staff are welcoming, friendly and eager to please.

1  Thank Naples34102

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food was excellent but the service was lack lustre. It isn't cheap so realistically you want to be getting a great experience which we didn't feel we got. We arrived with two children but only found out there was a kids menu when we were about to get up and leave due to the dishes being overly complex for an 8 and 10 yo. Waitress had a false smile, wasn't overly helpful but there was another young man who was excellent, just wished he was serving us.

2  Thank nubbie_puppy
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Had outside seating on the street and it was great. Multiple waiters continually checked on us. The food was very good. The best was a Chicken with mashed potatoes and a lemon JALAPEÑO sauce. Wow, great way to do chicken. I will go back for this again.

1  Thank JohnS34134
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We celebrated my sister's birthday at Pazzo's and couldn't have had a more enjoyable evening.The food,service and ambiance were outstanding.Our server,Mike,was personable,attentive and took care of all our needs including a surprise dessert and an Italian Happy Birthday song for my sister.Nice touch.We all had different entrees which each of us enjoyed thoroughly.NOTE !Leave some room for dessert.Take my advice here-order the cannolli.Those with a light appetite can split this dessert between two people and still feel good about themselves.However I happily went to the dark side and merrily worked my way through the entire delicacy.It doesn't make me a bad person.
The next time you visit Naples,go to Pazzo's for dinner.You'll enjoy your evening

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The whole experience of dining at pazzo was wonderful. Excellent greeting and service (i think our very friendly waiter was called Nico?....he was excellent)
Food was fantastic. So many fresh flavours to tantalise tastebuds. We savoured every mouthful, really enjoyed it. The melting choc pud desert was wow!
On 5th avenue so a great place to wander afterwards
Tables outside but we ate inside as the rain was iminent. Nice ambiance in restaurant.
Very pleasant experience