“Stay away!”
Review of Sunset Beach Bar

Sunset Beach Bar
Ranked #252 of 998 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Oh dear -- where to begin? The food tastes as though it was made the day before, reheated, and then served as fresh. It's a great location with tables facing out on the Gulf, but having tried the hamburgers, the salads, and the fruit, I'd suggest heading some place else for lunch. The servers were nice and efficient, but the food needs help. The prices are high enough that one would expect MORE! And there really aren't other places to eat -- other than a much fancier place on the grounds of the resort where you wouldn't feel comfortable eating in your bathing suit and coverup.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

It is a good place to watch the sunset and the people enjoying the beach. However, be prepared for big crowds, high prices, and I suspect very small shots of liquor in your drinks. I had a margarita; and could not taste any alcohol in the drink at all. I did not complain to avoid embarrassing my guest who had purchased that round of drinks for us. I think I got shorted either by carelessness, or deliberately. It is too bad. If I return, it will be beer only for this customer.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

typical poolside food, ok but expensive! we split a burger and each had a 20 oz draught beer bill came to $34.00 plus tip came to $40.00 total for 1 burger and 2 beers.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

The beach bar for sunset is a Naples tradition, and the food at HB's after or for lunch is pretty reasonable for what you get. Nice relaxed atmosphere even after all the remodelling they have done to modernize it!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

While visiting my brother in Naples, he and his wife took us to The Sunset Beach Bar at the Naples Beach Club. We had a great visit relaxing with a drink and watching the sunset.

On another trip my husband and I decided we would try dinner there. It is beach bar casual food. I explained to the waiter that I must eat gluten free. After a bunch of back and forth I thought he had an understanding of my request. Sure enough my food shows up with bread. I sent it back and went in to talk to the manager since I was sure the waiter still didn't understand the dietary concern. But the manager did. He jumped right on it, provided me with exactly what I ordered and even came out later and talked with us for a while. The manager actually cared that I got what I needed and didn't "get sick from eating with us". I was certainly impressed.

The food was good and my husband was happy with his selection as well. It's not cheap but the portions are generous. We sat on bar stools overlooking the beach and watched the sun kiss the ocean. Perfect!

While there, take a walk around the property. It's a pretty cool place.

We'll be back for sure.