“Great Food and Good Service”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #117 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Eating out in Naples in February is a tricky proposition at best. Wait times can be long. We used the "call ahead" service offered and waited about 30 minutes at 6pm on a Monday night. Our server was excellent and we enjoyed our meals. I had the Tag Pic Pac with chicken and my friend has the lasagna. The food portions and the drink portions were very generous. The hot bread was a real plus. I would go back again!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We've been to other Carrabba's restaurants several times before and have always had a good experience....but not so much this time. Eight of us visited and ordered a variety of meals and most were not truly happy with the meal. My salmon was overcooked and dry. My wife's pasta dish was just OK, the beef dish was again...just OK. Service was poor to average. The waitress seemed a bit annoyed with us and we felt rushed during the whole ordering process. She never did a check in with the table after we got our food and when she finally came after we were mostly finished never once asked us how we enjoyed the food. Since this is our first bad experience we probably will give them another try and chalk this up to a bad night.

1  Thank FamilyGuy100
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Wonderful Sicilian Chicken and vegetable homemade soup and freshly baked baguette. Attentive service with good Peroni draught lager and California Rose Zinfandel wine.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Had an amazingly delicious appetizer and Italian wine to start. Then for dinner we had a delicious salad and tasty seafood dinner. They always bring fresh bread with oil and seasoning while you wait for the order. We also enjoyed a wonderful tiramisu! Great dinner for under $50.

Hint: Call ahead to avoid a log wait. Very popular!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We always pay Carrabbas a visit when we are in Naples. The food is good, the prices represent very fair value. What's not to like. We recommend this place, it is a pity you can't book a table and that means you have to wait for a table. But I guess if I owned the place I would operate it just the same, no empty tables at any time. I had a steak my wife had scallop and shrimps. Both were excellent!