Tripadvisor
Naples
Post
Inbox
Search

“Stunning views and great food !”

T-Michaels Steak and Lobster
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Shore Drive
Transit: Naples Trolly- Venetian Village Stop
Description: T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is a fine dining Waterfront restaurant on Venetian Bay in Naples, Florida! We specialize in USDA Prime Steaks, Whole Maine Lobsters and Daily Caught Fish! Our Menu is Classic Steak and Lobster fare along with signature dishes from land, sea and earth. Our Daily Specials highlight locally caught fish with fresh ingredients, and our Wine list will be ever evolving with featured bottles weekly from around the globe.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been here several times for Happy Hour and also for lunch and dinner. The food and service are excellent.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (930)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

T-Michaels is a truly special place, just about perfect. I had the lobster cocktail to start and it was perfect. Tough choice between the rack of lamb and bone in rib eye which is my favorite so I went with the rack of lamb to be different and it was a good choice as it was great. It was done just right and tasted fantastic, I tried my wife's prime rib and it was real good. Lobster Mac and cheese was outstanding. My nieces had the bone in filet Mignon and they both enjoyed it. Service was also great. Had the chocolate Lava cake for desert and it was also very good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First off, expect to be treated like royalty here. Not only were we greeted by the owner himself, but he repeatedly came by the table to make sure we were enjoying our drinks and food. Our waiter, Milos (sp?) was phenomenal too. He even helped me in and out of my jacket! For appetizers, the steak tips are AMAZING! Coconut shrimp and sliders (we tried them all) were great too! The steak was cooked perfectly (I like rare) and the sea bass was delicious! Excited to go back here and try their brunch menu!!!

Overall vibe was great as well - you get a nice view of the water from every table in the dining room. Also seemed like the owner and staff knew everyone dining there by name, which is a nice touch I always appreciate when frequenting a restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took a chance and made reservations at TMichaels for New Year's eve, having read reviews but having no first hand experience of the restaurant. We could not have been more pleased. From our waiter's welcome to our departure, the evening could not have been better. We will visit there again when we are in Naples.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the first time visiting T Michaels. The greeting at the door, the experience at the bar and the food have exceeded my expectations! Everyone was so friendly, welcoming and helpful with food choices. The nightly bar specials were wonderful and you CANT beat the happy hour! No wonder they are so busy, but so accommodating to allow happy hour experience even within certain areas of the dining room (which was explained by our server). We were greeted by several bartenders. Rob was very helpful in taking our name and serving us a drink while we waited just momentarily for seats. We will definitely be back and we can’t wait to bring friends!! What an awesome place and wonderful people! HIGHLY recommend!