“One of the Best”

T-Michaels Steak and Lobster
Reserve with OpenTable
T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Shore Drive
Transit: Naples Trolly- Venetian Village Stop
Description: T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is a fine dining Waterfront restaurant on Venetian Bay in Naples, Florida! We specialize in USDA Prime Steaks, Whole Maine Lobsters and Daily Caught Fish! Our Menu is Classic Steak and Lobster fare along with signature dishes from land, sea and earth. Our Daily Specials highlight locally caught fish with fresh ingredients, and our Wine list will be ever evolving with featured bottles weekly from around the globe.
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Went with friends and found no only great food like the house special T Michaels (Lobster&Steak) but the friendly service of the owner and his team. Dont worry about what to ask for in the menu because no plate will dissapoint you, they are all great.
The rest was full when we arrive and they manage to find us a table very fast.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Great service and delicious food. Difficult to choose from so many awesome choices, but can never go wrong with the steak choices. Add the great view and you are set for a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

$59 for Steak and Lobster Tail..... I don't mind spending that amount. But I do mind if it is not flavorful and not cooked correctly. The steak was bland, the lobster overcooked, and the 3 tiny asparagus were limp and overcooked. The Prime Rib was very good. The twice baked potato was a little bland and overcooked. One guests Fish was undercooked when originally asked for well done and sent back, never to be seen again until we finally said don't bother. Some of the drink orders were incorrect, the chopped salad was limp, although the Wedge Salad was good. The cappuccino's were lukewarm. I am hoping that it was an off night for the chef and the waitress. The General Manager came over after our meals and apologized removed the fish from the bill and offered us desserts and coffee. But that is not what we truly wanted. What we wanted was an evening out in a beautiful setting with white tablecloths, wait staff that is knowledgeable and attentive, food that is cooked to perfection, and a relaxing ambiance. Tonight, we received very little of that. Is it still too new with the change of ownership? I don't know, but I do know that it was a frustrating, bland and expensive night out.

1  Thank Pat A
Reviewed November 8, 2013

What a pleasant surprise at the revamping of the former Cloydes. While the old restaurant had been a series of disappointments, T-Michael's was just excellent. Food was terrific, hot, delicious, well presented. Service was top notch. Ambiance is still a tad plain for my liking (yes, you're on the water but at night you can't see much) and the wine list needs a few more selections (was told that was in the works). But the food deserves all the attention. A keeper. Will be back.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a group of six looking forward to a great steak and some fine red wine. Their wine list is a bit weak -- we were told by the bartender that it was being revised and a number of better wines were being added. It's a bit like what I call a "Publix" wine list. All of us had salads of various kinds which seemed good by all accounts. I had the chopped salad with stilton blue cheese which I thought was very good. A long time passed between salad and entrée which irritated those among us who were not looking for a relaxing evening. I guess it depends on which part of the country you're from or how you were brought up. When the main course arrived, there were comments from all around the table. You see, there were three orders of "rare" and three of "medium rare". All of the steaks, whether rib eye, strip, or filet were, at best, a good Midwestern medium. My rib eye had good flavor and was quite tender, so I overlooked the color/temperature of the meat. It was, however, a bit more than "marbled". The other five grumbled a bit as they ate theirs. I must say that the mashed cauliflower was excellent and hot out of the oven. Those that ordered baked potatoes said that they were a bit cold. One member of our party, who was a local, expressed our disappointment to the manager and he responded by reducing our total bill by 25% which I thought was accommodating. This is a new ownership team that seems to be struggling a bit to get things right. I don't think we'll try it again unless and until the local reviews begin to describe it as one of the better steakhouses in Naples.