“Wonderful dining”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #159 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Vanderbilt Beach Road
Description: Fleming's Naples, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located on Tamiami in Naples Park, just a short distance from I-75, near Pelican Bay and Bonita Springs.
Marco Island, Florida
“Wonderful dining”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great food and great service. The steaks and prime rib are excellent. The Flemings potatoes with jalapenos and cheese are a must! A great place for birthday celebrations!

Visited October 2012

Naples, Florida
“Over Priced, Under Cooked and Extremely Loud”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Flemings's has a nice bar atmosphere, but for a high priced steak house it is far too noisy. I was with a party of four and after basically yelling to carry on a conversation, I was looking forward to a great steak. The menu has a nice selection of food. I order a Filet Mignon cooked medium. When the waiter returned with my steak, it was nearly rare. Two of the other people I was with had the same problem with under cooked meat. The waiter apologized and said he would have it taken care of. When he returned, the steaks were so over cooked I felt like I was eating leather. I did not finish my dinner. I spoke with the manager and explained the issue. For our trouble, we were given free desserts. The cost of the four desserts were not equal to the price of one steak. I would not return.

• Visited December 2012
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

With the reputation that this place has you’d think they would have it right. Never again will we return. The seating is crowded, so much that if your seat is on the ‘outside’ you will be constantly banged and knocked. The lighting is so dim that on a previous birthday I was served their famous Beef Flemington raw. Totally raw with uncooked pastry! The staff has got worse over the years with surly attitudes across the board. So with bad food, staff, seating, lighting we’ll never return.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank susan h
Naples, Florida
“You Can Sometimes Get Away Without A RSVP During Season”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Many of our best restaurants in town fill up and become difficult or impossible to dine without a RSVP. This is one of those locations where you sometimes get lucky. Call ahead during peek times and they'll tell you honestly if they can accommodate you unlike other places where they say they can and then you arrive 30 seconds later and there's a line down the block to sit down. Food is really good, wine list is out of this world, if you tell them what you want, they'll usually get it for you, there's a private dining room if you want to entertain larger parties and off season they do a huge variety of special events to keep you coming through the door whether it's wine tasting or crazy deals on their menu.

Visited November 2012
“A cut above”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Comparing this steak house to others in Naples, I would have to move it to the top of my list based on overall satisfaction. Flemings offers superior service, which isnt that had to find in Naples better restaurants but the menu options, quality of steaks and variety is what makes it stand out in my mind. I like lighter portions and do not want to go out to eat half a cow, here you can have smaller great quality food without compromise.
It is one of the few steak houses that can be high end eating a hamburger, or going all out on a special occasion. The bar fills up fast due to great drink/food/price options. It's got a great ambiance and is perfect when you need that steak house experience.

• Visited September 2012