“High Prices Quality Not Up to the Price”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #148 of 1,005 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Vanderbilt Beach Road
Description: Fleming's Naples, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located on Tamiami in Naples Park, just a short distance from I-75, near Pelican Bay and Bonita Springs.
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Been here 6 times and each time I wonder exactly why I went. High prices and questionable food level which to me translates to average experience. The Flemings original restaurants were great this does not fit that category the new corporate owners ruined the original concept.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We have loved the Detroit location and decided to try it here in Naples. The steaks were good, but we've had better. Service was very good and we were well taken care of. In Naples there is just too much competition for a meal to miss it's mark. Not sure if we will try again.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We went over the weekend for our anniversary to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar and walked away feeling very less than satisfied.
To start with, the bread was delicious, but the spreads flavoring with the actual bread were a very ill thought out combination.
We both ordered the Petite Filet Mignon, both at different temperatures. An order of blue cheese mashed potatoes and green beans.
When we got our steaks, my boyfriend cut into his and the steaks seemed to be cooked to our liking - then I realized that I had asked for a sauce on my steak and it had come with it. I asked for it and the waiter was very prompt to bring it back out. Finally I got to begin eating my steak, but was very disappointed. The steak was very very dry and not at all delicious. I was dipping it in the sauce to even have it remotely taste good.
The mashed potatoes were okay, but nothing great - but the green beans were awful!! 100% awful. They were over pepper-corned to the point that anything I ate after I ate the green beans had the same peppery taste.
The dessert menu left something lacking, and we both left, still hungry and feeling ripped off for the $100 meal that could have been gotten at any other place for next to nothing for the quality we received.

I would STRONGLY recommend going to Capital Grille over Fleming's any day. This is not a place I would recommend you to waste your money.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Thats why it's important to Talk to people when your away , always try to Talk to the locals , as in this case was talking to a neighbor who lives in my building year round the other day by the pool , so I asked him about his favorite place in Naples , and I emphasized VALUE , since my family and I have been here for 2 weeks and one to go , it was time to cut back a little , so he told me about HAPPY HOUR AT FLEMMING , it was great , it really was , the place is beautiful
Of course the bar was full and all tables were taken but the hostess was very nice and gave us a table in the dining room with the HAPPY HOUR MENU , we ate and drank very good , got away with full bellies , the bill was under 100 for 4 people did not feel rushed , will go back again before we head back to NYC , like I said a Great fine !!!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I recommend you order from the bar menu- the best hamburgers ever! You can order from the menu and have dinner for 2- less than $20.00!! what a deal and the food is delicious!!!!