“A treat”

Shula's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: At The Hilton Naples
Transit: Collier Area Transit (CAT)
Description: The theme for Shula's Steak House is a virtual museum of the 1972 Miami Dolphins' 17-0 perfect season, the NFL's only unbeaten team. The decor includes pictures and game balls from the '72 season. The menus are hand painted on NFL footballs then personally hand signed by Coach Shula himself. The restaurant's reputation has been built on serving the "biggest and the best", which includes Premium Black Angus Beef. The menu features generous portions, including a signature 48-ounce porterhouse steak.
“A treat”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My hubby and I ate in this restaurant on Christmas Day our first Christmas abroad on our own so it had to be good as my fella is an excellent cook. Everything was first class, the service, the wine & cocktails, the setting and of course the food! We enjoyed it so much we have booked for next year already. Word of warning though those chocolate martinis are lethal!

• Visited December 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“best restaurant attached to a hotel... period!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Fabulous bar including wine list and martinis.... steaks are amazing... with all of the wonderful food in Naples, I find myself not going out and eating in this restaurant most of the time. Excellent food, drinks, service.... nothing negative to say about Shula's!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank KaiserConsulting
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Class All Around”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had family in town and wanted them to experience a nice dinner. I could not have had a better experience at Shula's. I had to change my reservation and the receptionist on the phone was extremely nice and helpful. When we arrived we were met in a very nice manner by smiling faces. We were sat immediatley. The atmosphere inside brings out the true character. It is intimate like a formal steakhouse but has the history of Don Shula in a very elegant way. It is a wow feel when you walk in. We had not only one server assigned to our table but two who were always steps away to refill our drink or clear our plate. They have EVERY level of service covered from IPADS to explore wine lists, dessert and scotch menus and pairings down to clearing every crumb off your table in between courses. It is a no pressure place with educated servers who tell you the difference in the types of meat they offer. The steaks were cooked perfect and melted in your mouth. The price is well worth it - an experience you won't forget. Great job to Tom and his team!

• Visited February 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“The service was good but I wasn't impressed with the steak”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

The service was good but I wasn't impressed with the steak. This was my first time hear and although the service was good I've had better steaks. I wouldn't come back again here.. The crab Mac and cheese was the only thing that surprised me with how good it was.

Toronto, Canada
“Hope you Have lots of Money!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We visited this restaurant which is inside the Hilton Hotel. Its the only restaurant in the hotel. What a waste of money. The staff rehearses what to say as you are seated, and trust me its nothing very exciting. We were told we had to wait while they got someone who knew what the lines were. They finally get around to seating you, and after a while, they bring around a cart with a bunch of choices of raw meat wrapped in saran. How appetizing.Oh yeah, that is part of the act, while they try to remember what each piece of meat is about. Weird. The restaurant is really about this football coach. Pictures all over the place. Its a little like a sports bar with outrageous prices. The dinner came to $270.00 for two people. One average bottle of wine of wine was around $50.00 The food was okay. Nothing special. The Keg in Toronto is much better than this place and has a much better atmosphere. I would never recommend this place to anyone. The staff are also poorly paid depending on the tips , from what they tell us.

• Visited October 2012