“Rainy night in Naples”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail, US 41
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Torrential downpour the night we were heading to Mr. Big Fish but glad we kept going the distance as it was so worth it! A great local fish house with real family feel and great food.

Service is definitely provided with a smile and the atmosphere is so relaxing.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Too many starving employee reviews
A rip off and lousy service.
Don't believe this review?
Then go and write one .
Sure you'll agree. Horrible!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

A very friendly place! As soon as we walked in, Linsey,the hostess, was very accomodating. We had a lovely server, Maryann who let us know all about the fresh fish. Our meal was fantastic! My wife ordered the special Ladies lobster tail that came with a baked potato and salad for 10 dollars! I had the grilled salmon,which was the best I ever had.We just moved back to Naples after being gone for 8 years and I think we have already found our new favorite restaurant!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have been visiting Naples for many years for our vacation and always like to try new restaurants. We were recommended to try Mr Big Fish and I must say it was very very good.The choice of food (seafood and steaks) and quality should please most people. Service could not be faulted and the prices very competitive.
We enjoyed it on the first visit so we decided to try it again before we left for home in the UK and once again it maintained its high standards
Definitely worth a visit for lunch or dinner

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stopped in this week on a friend’s recommendation. I would have never know it was there but certainly glad I found it. The service was spot on and very pleasant. I had the oyster po’ boy and my buddy the fish and chips. All served hot and in a timely fashion, well priced and FRESH!
I will be back!