“Awesome wine selection”
Review of The Wine Loft

The Wine Loft
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wine Loft is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #266 of 1,046 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2014

What separates his from other wine bars is the food. With a complement of dishes for every taste and appetite this place has it all. Imagine top notch service and an enviable wine list, it is the perfect after event place to enjoy some local ambience. You can't go wrong.

1  Thank Chaucer39

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I went with a group of people. The restaurant is located in the Mercato shops. We sat upstairs in the loft area and it was secluded and comfortable. We ate a variety of delicious flatbreads and had several different wines. The fig and prosciutto flatbread was my favorite. Everything was delicious and the service was excellent. The downstairs area was a bit crowded and felt more like a bar, but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves there too. This is a great place to have a light dinner or dessert while enjoying some wine.

1  Thank RHtravels
Reviewed January 25, 2014

It is hard for me to write a restaurant review. I am a chef who owns a restaurant and do not like to do any constructive criticism in print without telling the owner. We arrived at 5 pm waiting for our friends to arrive. We got there early to procure a table. We ordered a drink and a flatbread app. So far so good. Then a server starts taking chairs away. We told him that we had guests joining us to please put them back. He told us that the owner would make us move them when it got busy at eight. Our guests arrived and ordered their drinks. The waiter never brought any more menus to the table so we had to move it form one person to the other while the waiter stood there watching. When my flirt medallions arrived it was well done not medium rare. Not a big deal footprint me as sometimes it sits in the window under heat lamps . They brought me another which is where the problem started. The filet was not filet. I should know as I butcher 25 pounds of filet a day. This was sirloin and tough. Same with the beef caprese . No one was interested so we paid and left. All they would have had to do was acknowledge the quality and I would not be writing this

1  Thank Dee C
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great concept...busy all the time. LOCALS love it...and tourists learn about it.
Go early if you want a table, becuase once you score one...not likely to turn over.
Music is JAZZ.
Food is nice - served fast and very delicious.
ITs also a ful service bar...but the wine choices are amazing.

Cheers !
Happy New Year

1  Thank Habbiba
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Wanted to try this wine experience but they have always been pretty busy. We were in Mercato early in the evening so it was a great chance to drop in as it was not very many people there. They do have a very extensive wine list as you would expect, with many well known and worthy wines. Large selection by the glass though kinda expensive, which is common down here. You could almost buy a bottle at retail for what restaurants charge for a pour. They have a full bar and make a generous martini as well. On the food side offer apps, salads, sandwiches and small plates. Karen had shrimp and linguine which she enjoyed; I had the salad with chicken which was an app and accordingly not very big. ( I was still hungry so on our way to the car we stopped in at Counter Burger and split one!)

I was disappointed by the service, however. Very slow and not attentive...that was disappointing. Nonetheless it is well worth a visit but plan on a leisurely evening!