“Excellent Food”

Maria D'anna Cafe
Ranked #58 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Polish-American Restaurant /Hours Open : 12:00-8.00 Pm Tuesday-Saturday/ Price range : $9.00 - $26.00/Signature Dishes:Cabbage Rolls, Beef Goulash,Pierogi.
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Wonderful homemade food served by really nice people. My husband and I went here for dinner tonight. We both enjoyed our meals and the deserts were fabulous, especially the chocolate cake. Yummy. We will be coming back.

1  Thank J O

Reviewed January 16, 2014

My wife and I are holidaying in Naples for a month and this small family run restaurant is easily the best we have visited. We have now been twice and all the dishes have been cooked using the finest quality ingredients and packed full of flavour. They have found a gem of a chef. The restaurant has been decorated with simple elegance. Maria and her husband are lovely hosts. I would recommend the beef goulash or the Polish pierogis. However my wife had an outstanding Polish platter. The vegetables are cooked to perfection. We will hopefully be fitting in at least one more visit before we head home to England.

3  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

We loved it. Personal.Good music.Very good food. Kind and friendly people. We are looking forward to go back. Don't miss the dessert and the Zuwiec an excelent beer from Poland

2  Thank Lucianotrip
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We went on an evening with pouring rain and were the only customers, but I think they would have treated a full house as well as they treated us. This is a small operation with only 7 tables, which may partially account for its success. Not only was the food delicious (I had the goulash with buckwheat; my husband the sampler plate), but the restaurant is spotless; and the decor quaintly European without being kitschy. Add to this a host who is as personable as can be, incredible attention to detail (the waitstaff put on plastic gloves to remove a cookie from the display case even while using tongs; milk for coffee is served in a small, porcelain container); and a cook who is a graduate of a culinary academy brought straight from Poland, and you have the recipe for success. If you want an unusual and tasteful meal in Naples, this is it!

3  Thank MUNTH
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Enjoyed an authentic and delicious New Year's Eve dinner. The food was outstanding...especially enjoyed the stuff cabbage and periogies. The service could not have been friendlier or more attentive. Highly recommend this lovely resturant. All of the appetizers and desserts were wonderful as well. Thank you for a memorable evening...would drive all the way from Atlanta to go again!

4  Thank Debora K