“Real Food served by Real People”
Review of Maria D'anna Cafe

Maria D'anna Cafe
Ranked #50 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Polish-American Restaurant /Hours Open : 12:00-8.00 Pm Tuesday-Saturday/ Price range : $9.00 - $26.00/Signature Dishes:Cabbage Rolls, Beef Goulash,Pierogi.
“Real Food served by Real People”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

We loved it. Personal.Good music.Very good food. Kind and friendly people. We are looking forward to go back. Don't miss the dessert and the Zuwiec an excelent beer from Poland

2 Thank Lucianotrip

Lexington, Kentucky
“Real European feel to it!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We went on an evening with pouring rain and were the only customers, but I think they would have treated a full house as well as they treated us. This is a small operation with only 7 tables, which may partially account for its success. Not only was the food delicious (I had the goulash with buckwheat; my husband the sampler plate), but the restaurant is spotless; and the decor quaintly European without being kitschy. Add to this a host who is as personable as can be, incredible attention to detail (the waitstaff put on plastic gloves to remove a cookie from the display case even while using tongs; milk for coffee is served in a small, porcelain container); and a cook who is a graduate of a culinary academy brought straight from Poland, and you have the recipe for success. If you want an unusual and tasteful meal in Naples, this is it!

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank MUNTH
“Amazing authentic meal”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Enjoyed an authentic and delicious New Year's Eve dinner. The food was outstanding...especially enjoyed the stuff cabbage and periogies. The service could not have been friendlier or more attentive. Highly recommend this lovely resturant. All of the appetizers and desserts were wonderful as well. Thank you for a memorable evening...would drive all the way from Atlanta to go again!

4 Thank Debora K
Cape Coral, Florida
“As good as my Polish grandmother used to make!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I haven't had stuffed cabbage as good as that since my grandmother passed away in 1974. My mother tried to duplicate the recipe but never could. Maria did and it was excellent! Two of us ordered the combo plate that included the pierogi and they were also delicious. My husband, had the Polish beer and after taking a sip, I ordered one also and I am normally not a beer drinker. The food, service and ambiance were superb and enhanced by Maria herself coming to the table to chat. We will be back and would recommend this to anyone local or visiting SW Florida.

4 Thank Sandy D
Delft, The Netherlands
“Yes! Worth a visit.”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We were very glad we did decide to have dinner at Maria. A warm welcome in this very nice cafe was the start.We did share a salad and even now it was a big one, very tasty. Appetizers from the house like bread, pate and more, delicious. The goulash and the pork chop were very good. I asked for lemonade and Maria did make some fresh juice especialy for me. Great service.
We did say goodbye as old friends!

4 Thank maryde17