“A runners dream for healthy food!”
Review of Maria D'anna Cafe

Maria D'anna Cafe
Ranked #50 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Polish-American Restaurant /Hours Open : 12:00-8.00 Pm Tuesday-Saturday/ Price range : $9.00 - $26.00/Signature Dishes:Cabbage Rolls, Beef Goulash,Pierogi.
Naples, Florida
“A runners dream for healthy food!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Maria,
Darling, I am so happy you are back from Poland & Paris.
I am an avid runner & I look forward to stopping by your restaurant on my way home after my 6 mile sunset run on Gulfshore Blvd. Your cafe is my favorite for delicious healthy cuisine.
I am a young career woman & your entrees make me feel right at home after a long day at work.
Thank you for opening your restaurant, its exactly what Naples needed!
Fine dining at its best, with amazing wine selection, & even better service!
You're an exceptional business Woman! You are exactly what downtown needed!
A breath of European class with equisite taste!
Patrycja Ann Teresa, your biggest fan!

2 Thank PatrycjaAnnTeresa

Warsaw, Poland
“Great place with traditional, creative food and delightful owners”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

To echanel14: This is impossible. I was in restaurant Maria D'Anna 2 months ago, the owners are very nice people. I love how the chef comes to your table, so you know you're going to get what you ordered. Is clean and comfortable, the service and chef are warm and very friendly. Restaurant offers delicious Polish food.
Will be back with friends. Thank you:)

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank KATKE_82
Solomons
“Lucky discovery of a charming cafe with wonderful food and delightful owners”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We hadn't found a place we liked for a substantial lunch in Naples until we discovered Maria D'Anna today. The authentic Polish food was outstanding, the surroundings clean and comfortable, and the service warm and friendly. A best kept secret!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank wren760
Brooklyn, New York
“warm, delicious and memorable”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I took a short getaway to the nearby Naples, FL during the Thanksgiving weekend. This place was such a find! When you walk in and sit down, you feel like you came to Maria's house (Maria, the owner). It felt like she's has been expecting you for breakfast/lunch/diner with her best china and linens. I am amazed at how much attention she pays to details. Not many restaurant owners do this anymore in effort to save a buck here and there. Not Maria. We ordered pierogi with potatoes and crapes with smoked fish. When I bit into the pierogi, I had a “Ratatouille moment”--- I was taken back to my childhood, to the pierogi my grandmother used to make. Maria’s pierogi is the essence of home cooking. The crapes were delicious and delicate. We also got tea and desert. We shared a piece of a flourless chocolate cake. WOW! To us, the whole experience was warm, delicious and memorable. Maria is a sweet, hard-working lady. She’s there opened late (9 pm), making everything look pretty and taste incredible. If you are in Naples, stop in and have some pierogi. I know, we will!

3 Thank OCbKA
Naples, Florida
“Amazingly Delicious Food!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

A beautiful experience! I felt like I was in another country. With the unique china and blue & white table clothes, everything clean & neat. Polish dining served up with lots of hospitality! A family run establishment that is run right! Try the nut in-crusted chicken! Yum!

3 Thank customcrittersbydeb