“Thanks Ben and Barry”

Captain CJ's JetPack Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: You have to see it to believe it! The powerful water jet propels you through the water and in the air. The amazing stability makes it easy to learn. You're flying in minutes! And our Jet Pack experts are there to guide you through your ride.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We found there ad on Groupon so we called them direct and they took care of us for the same price which was awesome. Barry and Ben were beyond patient and helpful. It took my friend a little longer to get the hang of it but they worked with her and I til we got better. There was no clock like usual we had a ton of fun and then came in feeling great!! Definately worth it if your feeling adventures, and I felt completely safe the entire time. 2 thumbs up, thanks again guys!!!!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We are a group of four English girls celebrating a big birthday!!! I would highly recommend it - once I got the hang of it I too thought I was James Bond flying across the bay! Go for it!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We always enjoy trying new adventures, so when my husband happened to see an article about Captain CJ's Jetpack Adventures in the local paper while we were on vacation and commented that he thought that would be something cool to try, I picked up the phone. From the time they answered the phone to the end of our experience, we were very pleased. The instructers were incredibly patient and fun, and were determined to make sure we had a great experience. And we did! I needed a little more help getting going than my husband, but they were very patient and I never felt rushed or frustrated with them. And we were both able to take flight! We're looking forward to our next visit so we can do it again!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I tried jetpacking on a Groupon. I visit the Naples area once a year on vacation and I always try to do something fun that I cannot do back home in Chicagoland. Captain CJ's was a great place to give it a shot. The two people working were very helpful. The instruction was thorough and they ensured that I was safe and comfortable. You wear a helmet with a one-way radio so that they can communicate with you while on your "flight" and they control the throttle (which, for your first flight, makes a lot of sense; you have enough to worry about). I found that it was very difficult to master flying easily. It takes practice and nerves of steel to keep yourself steady. I found myself strongly fighting reflexes to overcorrect, which would have sent me either forward or backward into the water. I didn't wipe out, but I ended my flight a little early. I was too tense and it was exhausting, especially on my biceps. I feel like I could have mastered it after a few more flights, but it is too expensive to do over and over again. I'm glad I tried it though and got some great pics and video! The system is in despearate need of a gyroscopic automatic stabilization system to ease some of the burden off of the flyer.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was a surprise birthday present from my wife and I could not have enjoyed it more. It is exciting, challenging yet safe and simply great fun. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and make you feel safe during the entire experience. The only problem is that now I am addicted and want to return many times. If you are looking for something different you have got to try this.