“Wow”

Captain CJ's JetPack Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: You have to see it to believe it! The powerful water jet propels you through the water and in the air. The amazing stability makes it easy to learn. You're flying in minutes! And our Jet Pack experts are there to guide you through your ride.
“Wow”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Id have to say it was nothing what i picture but i deffinitely had a good time they were very patient good instructions. The only thing is i wish they would give you more time deffinitely gonna have to come back

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adventure of a lifetime”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

What an awesome experience for my niece and granddaughter. I really didn't know what to expect, but this business is VERY professional. Both girls where apprehensive and so was I. They were given extensive information on what they had to do and with Captain CJ guiding them the whole time, it made for a thrilling experience. I would highly recommend this for a unique time.

Herndon, Virginia, United States
“I Flew!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was very fun and a once in a lifefime opportunity! Dick and Matt did a fantastic job!. I look foward to "flying" again!

Overland Park
“Great Activity”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I purchased the Jet pack adventure for both of my kids. My son is 15 and daughter is 17. They both said it was the best part of their vacation. Dick did a wonderful job talking to my kids the entire time and instructing them on exactly what to do. My wife and I a ball watching them fly through the air. If you go to Florida this is a must do on your list. By the way, this looked much easier for our kids to do than the one you just stand on.

Bonita Springs, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Absolutely Fabulous!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I was a little nervous at first but Dick, Ben and Bruce made me feel so comfortable. Dick talked to me the entire time and gave the best direction and encouragement. They were completely professional and fun at the same time. The first time you get flying off the water, it is amazing. I highly recommend Captain CJ's and their entire crew. If you want adventure, this is right up your alley.