Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Wow, what an experience

Reviewed November 28, 2015
Don J
Shelbyville, Illinois

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 13, 2016

This was a Christmas present for a boy who just met the minimum age and weight requirements and it set a standard that will be hard to top in 2016.

Construction made the approach to the dock awkward but we were called in the morning with very helpful directions. This level of attention was reflected in every aspect of this adventure as everyone was made comfortable and well informed throughout our visit.

Although his minimum weight was a factor in being able to control the direction of the jet pac, the 'flyer' had an absolute blast under the careful supervision and encouragement of both staff - he would have repeated this adventure multiple times if he could have. Even as a once in a lifetime opportunity, it is not to be missed and it's fun for all to watch.

1  Thank QB2016
Reviewed November 28, 2015

My son and I experienced what every man secretly wants to do.....fly! The guys who run the place did a fantastic job of balancing our safety with the joy of flying around. It is not a cheap sport, but everyone should try it once. If you are in the area and have ever thought, "I want to fly" then this is for you.

1  Thank Don J
Ingo M, Owner at Captain CJ's JetPack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2015

Dear Don,

it was a pleasure having you as our guest. We're so glad you and your son enjoyed flying our Jet Packs here in Naples and thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review. We can't wait to welcome you back next Spring.

Cheers from sunny Naples, FL
-Ingo Meckmann / Owner

Reviewed October 30, 2015 via mobile

I've been wanting to try this for months. And it was even better than
I expected! Make sure you listen very well to instructions! It was an awesome experience that I highly recommend!

Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

This was on my bucket list and it was worth every penny.
Listen to the instructions on how to find it as they worked easily, great spot, will be better when the hotel is built.
My 12yr old was to young as it is 14 minimum age but he was happy to watch and welcome to along with grandad, and my wife.
Great instruction and I was asked if I minded the younger trainee being a apart of my experience - not at all and he was a great kid (hope your mobile dried out)
All in all a fantastic once in a lifetime (ok we're doing it again in April) experience - oh and you can GoPro or take pics as you wish - they don't try and sell you experience videos etc.

Reviewed October 5, 2015

Visited this place last week, had an awesome time and would highly recommend.
Received good instruction from the instructor and was eased into it at a pace that suited me, although I believe I got up to speed reasonably quick.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

Excellent tuition and we both felt safe. Jim and his team gave very clear instructions to help you enjoy the experience both before and during your flights. The more confident and relaxed you are the higher they allow you to fly
The instructions to get here are good but you have to park in the building site car park and walk towards the bridge and follow the path around the building site to reach the jetty at the far end. Jim does send photos to help you.
Do it - our children are in their twenties so it's not just for the young!

Reviewed July 29, 2015

HI---No issues at all with the the staff as they did all they said they would. My concern is that I am not sure how safe this is...I went last week and was going pretty good until I flipped over backwards and slammed the water so hard that I dove through and hit my head on the bottom of the bay. I was really shaken by it---and then was a complete wreck watching my kids take their turns, I don't suggest kids under 16 being able to do this---just not safe in my opinion.

Reviewed July 17, 2015 via mobile

Must do! Captain CJ was great! Great instruction for first timers. Really worked with us to make sure we had a great experience. Definitely recommend while in Naples or while staying at Marco Island.

Reviewed July 12, 2015

My son is 17 and we booked jet packing for him for the first time. Jim was amazing! easy to make the appointment and complete the waiver right on line. My son got up in the air about 5 stories and it was a blast to watch. I think we enjoyed watching him as much as he enjoyed flying!! Jim wS great and we will be bringing friends there the next time we are in town!

Reviewed June 20, 2015

My first jetpack-adventure was a great experience!
It is sometimes important to figure out something new, something that bring us to another level.
In the beginning it was pretty hard, but in the end I was able to fly high and I had a lot of fun. My advice: Try it, you won't be disappointed.