“Coolest Thing Ever!!”

Captain CJ's JetPack Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: You have to see it to believe it! The powerful water jet propels you through the water and in the air. The amazing stability makes it easy to learn. You're flying in minutes! And our Jet Pack experts are there to guide you through your ride.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Overall i think this was the coolest thing ive ever done! This would totally go on my top 5 things to do before i die. I flew with "Dick" he was very friendly and helped alot very good at what he was doing and all the staff was great the persons that's on the waverunner makes you feel very safe an well yeah its totally a must!!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I just finished my JetPack adventure and had a blast. It takes about 5-10 minutes to get the hang of it but the constant radio instruction keeps you informed. For the first outing the throttle is controlled by the instructor - this is a god send initially because you're focusing so much on staying balanced that throttle is the last thing on you mind (well at least mine).

I read the review by LordGrimthorpe. I would disregard virtually everything he/she has written. The instruction given on the dock was fast but it wasn't rocket science. The first thing they cover when you're in the water is the turtle flop - rolling over if/when you're face down. You practice it while in arms reach of the staff.

Anyway, I would suggest giving it a go. If I were to complain...it would be nice if it was a little cheaper (so I could have done it again) but it is a tourist thing so you expect to pay a little more. It also would have been nice to be able to talk back to the instructor - I wanted to try having throttle control but couldn't communicate it back to the controller. Otherwise I had a great time.

1  Thank mrpubnight
Reviewed March 31, 2013

With great coaches as your crew there's no way you can not have a lifetime experience! My son said it best after I was done: "dad- that was amazing!" Don't hesitate on this one- book it today!!

2  Thank Thenills08
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This was by far one of the greatest excursions of my many trips to Naples w/ my family. This was my foreign exchange brother's (16yrs) and my (14yrs) first time ever doing this and we were up in the air in under 5 minutes! Be warned though, you must have much confidence in order to do this! Overall we had a great time and hope to be visiting them again! (Also, bring an extra $20 for an awesome video of your flight!)
Thanks again!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I walked into CJ's having no idea what to expect. I had seen other people do the water jet pack and thought it would be awesome. Being a 16 year old boy it sounded very interesting. It was a great experience! I was quickly greeted by the captain himself and given brief instruction on how to operate the machinery. That's when the nerves kicked in and I didn't know if I was capable. I was clipped in and eased into the water. After some instruction I started the jet pack and was propelled forward. It took a little practice but I was soon in the air. Being so high up in the air was a thrilling experience. It was amazing!