“Such a Cool Experience !!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Conrad Williams Glass

Conrad Williams Glass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Conrad Williams opens his glassblowing studio to visitors wishing to learn the art of glassblowing. At his studio he teaches private classes, by appointment, for both first timers and those with more experience. We also offer performances for those that want to watch the magic.
Coral Springs, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a Cool Experience !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

My Husband and I took our 11 year old daughter to work with Conrad and had an amazing time. He made the whole first time experience super fun. He's nice, patient and very talented. We felt completely taken care of . My daughter said she felt like she could stay all day and make glass ornaments. I agree. Definitely put on your to do list when visiting Naples. Can't wait to visit Conrad Williams again and make more pieces. Thanks so much for Horse... LOVE IT !!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Marcy S

New Providence, New Jersey
“Fabulous Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

My mother and I took my young daughter to Conrad Williams's Glass studio and had a great time! Conrad was so patient and an amazing teacher. He was very organized and made all three of us feel comfortable blowing glass for the first time. He modeled, had us practice, and then guided us step by step through the entire process. We left with 3 beautiful floaters. My daughter shows everyone she knows what she made! I can't recommend this experience enough!

Visited May 2013
Naples, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent instructor - fun experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Conrad is a fantastic instructor and really talented at his craft. My husband and I took his class and truly enjoyed it. He explained everything clearly and was serious about safety. It was the perfect balance of instruction and experimentation. I only wish we could have made more pieces. I would highly recommend Conrad to anyone interested in trying something new.

Visited June 2013
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“Put this on your Bucket List!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

On a recent trip to Naples my husband and I were searching for things to do on TripAdvisor and came across Conrad William's Glassblowing Classes. We decided to attend and it truly was the highlight of an already enjoyable trip! Conrad's expertise, wittiness, and patience made this class enjoyable. It's a true hands on experience and Conrad's one on one training and attention aids you thru the process with ease. I am 8 months pregnant and was still able to fully participate in this activity. We both learned about glassblowing and Conrad was so patient answering our questions to learn about the process. We both made ornaments and can't wait to hang them on our Christmas tree each year knowing that we actually made them! This is one experience you don't want to miss in Naples!

Visited June 2013
Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Unique, educational, and FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

On our recent trip to Naples, Fl I took my two boys ages 7 and 10 to Conrad's studio to experience the ins and outs of glass blowing. It was a really great time. The boys practiced some of the techniques that go into glassblowing and were made aware of all the safety precautions involved per Conrad. The boys made beautiful glass ornaments that I Have to buy a nice stand for so they could be on display in our home all year round... Highly recommended if you are in Naples and looking for something unique.

Visited April 2013