“Fabulous Time!”

Conrad Williams Glass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Conrad Williams opens his outdoor glassblowing studio to visitors wishing to learn the art of glassblowing in the serene setting of his orchid garden. At his studio he teaches private classes, by appointment, for both first timers and those with more experience.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My mother and I took my young daughter to Conrad Williams's Glass studio and had a great time! Conrad was so patient and an amazing teacher. He was very organized and made all three of us feel comfortable blowing glass for the first time. He modeled, had us practice, and then guided us step by step through the entire process. We left with 3 beautiful floaters. My daughter shows everyone she knows what she made! I can't recommend this experience enough!

All reviews
"experience fun"
"date night"
"super fun"

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Conrad is a fantastic instructor and really talented at his craft. My husband and I took his class and truly enjoyed it. He explained everything clearly and was serious about safety. It was the perfect balance of instruction and experimentation. I only wish we could have made more pieces. I would highly recommend Conrad to anyone interested in trying something new.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

On a recent trip to Naples my husband and I were searching for things to do on TripAdvisor and came across Conrad William's Glassblowing Classes. We decided to attend and it truly was the highlight of an already enjoyable trip! Conrad's expertise, wittiness, and patience made this class enjoyable. It's a true hands on experience and Conrad's one on one training and attention aids you thru the process with ease. I am 8 months pregnant and was still able to fully participate in this activity. We both learned about glassblowing and Conrad was so patient answering our questions to learn about the process. We both made ornaments and can't wait to hang them on our Christmas tree each year knowing that we actually made them! This is one experience you don't want to miss in Naples!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

On our recent trip to Naples, Fl I took my two boys ages 7 and 10 to Conrad's studio to experience the ins and outs of glass blowing. It was a really great time. The boys practiced some of the techniques that go into glassblowing and were made aware of all the safety precautions involved per Conrad. The boys made beautiful glass ornaments that I Have to buy a nice stand for so they could be on display in our home all year round... Highly recommended if you are in Naples and looking for something unique.

1  Thank imval23
See more reviews
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My 9 year old daughter and I joined Conrad this morning for an hour long glass blowing lesson. Conrad was so patient and made the experience educational, safe and, best of all, fun! We were spending the week in Marco and found this a great break from the days of beaches and pools, and a wonderful keepsake to remember our wonderful vacation. Took just over a half hour to get there. No special clothing or experience required. We called a day ahead, as requested, and Conrad worked with us to find a time that worked (early in the day before it got too hot). We were also treated to ice water with slices of fresh, local citrus, served in a glass pitcher and glasses - made by Conrad, of course! We would highly recommend the experience to all! Such a treat to discover!