“Unique, educational, and FUN!”

Conrad Williams Glass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Conrad Williams opens his outdoor glassblowing studio to visitors wishing to learn the art of glassblowing in the serene setting of his orchid garden. At his studio he teaches private classes, by appointment, for both first timers and those with more experience.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

On our recent trip to Naples, Fl I took my two boys ages 7 and 10 to Conrad's studio to experience the ins and outs of glass blowing. It was a really great time. The boys practiced some of the techniques that go into glassblowing and were made aware of all the safety precautions involved per Conrad. The boys made beautiful glass ornaments that I Have to buy a nice stand for so they could be on display in our home all year round... Highly recommended if you are in Naples and looking for something unique.

1  Thank imval23
"experience fun"
"date night"
"super fun"

Reviewed April 26, 2013

My 9 year old daughter and I joined Conrad this morning for an hour long glass blowing lesson. Conrad was so patient and made the experience educational, safe and, best of all, fun! We were spending the week in Marco and found this a great break from the days of beaches and pools, and a wonderful keepsake to remember our wonderful vacation. Took just over a half hour to get there. No special clothing or experience required. We called a day ahead, as requested, and Conrad worked with us to find a time that worked (early in the day before it got too hot). We were also treated to ice water with slices of fresh, local citrus, served in a glass pitcher and glasses - made by Conrad, of course! We would highly recommend the experience to all! Such a treat to discover!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was a surprise for a friend visiting from Phoenix. I was looking for something different but fun, other than shopping! Conrad is a terrific teacher. Makes you feel like you could do anything. I would absolutely highly recommend this. We both made an ornament each. Could have spent the whole day talking with Conrad. He is delightful!!!!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My family (my parents, myself and two teenaged sons) spent a wonderful afternoon with Conrad. He is a gracious and patient teacher, willing to take the time to explain things over and over, making sure that everyone enjoys themselves and stays safe at the same time. He even indulged my stepfather's odd request to make a golf ball type piece instead of the more traditional ones. It was a very hot afternoon but he did his best to keep us comfortable with ice water and hats. We all learned alot and had a great time - and best of all, have a beautiful keepsake to bring home with us. Highly recommend as something different to do in Naples!