“Such fun - and a Great Keepsake!”

Conrad Williams Glass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Conrad Williams opens his glassblowing studio to visitors wishing to learn the art of glassblowing. At his studio he teaches private classes, by appointment, for both first timers and those with more experience. We also offer performances for those that want to watch the magic.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Such fun - and a Great Keepsake!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My family (my parents, myself and two teenaged sons) spent a wonderful afternoon with Conrad. He is a gracious and patient teacher, willing to take the time to explain things over and over, making sure that everyone enjoys themselves and stays safe at the same time. He even indulged my stepfather's odd request to make a golf ball type piece instead of the more traditional ones. It was a very hot afternoon but he did his best to keep us comfortable with ice water and hats. We all learned alot and had a great time - and best of all, have a beautiful keepsake to bring home with us. Highly recommend as something different to do in Naples!

Visited April 2013

Grayslake
“Wow what a great experience!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Do not miss this opportunity to try glass blowing and make a ornament. A very talented artist , fun and patient, will take you thru this amazing process while keeping you feeling very comfortable. My daughter and I both did it. We will go home with a souvenir that we made. How many times can you say I made that and really mean it? Glass blowing - how cool!

Visited March 2013
Grayslake, Illinois
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I've always wanted to take a class but have been hesitant to do so. Conrad was brought to my attention by some family members and on a recent vacation, my husband and I took a one-on-one class with Conrad. He was a wonderful and patient instructor that walked us through all the steps and demonstrated them all to us before we took over and tried for ourselves. His work and talent are truly remarkable. I would recommend his class, hands down!

Naples, Florida
“More than a bucket list moment!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I recently took a glass blowing class with Conrad Williams and had a great time! I've wanted to try glass blowing for years and I was thrilled to find out I could do it right here in Naples. Conrad is a great instructor, very patient and thorough. His expertise made us feel completely comfortable. He explained and demonstrated each step of the process and we made beautiful glass floats. I plan to take more classes with Conrad and learn as much as I can about this beautiful art form.

Esko, Minnesota, United States
“Funtastic”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I discovered something wonderful, glass blowing! What an incredible form of art. We would not have had this opportunity if it was not for the knowledgeable, personable, and easy going gentleman, Conrad Williams. From his amazing flexibility, hands on experience, to the finest key lime tort we have ever tasted (oh we dined there!), Conrad Williams Glass is highly recommended! Thank you... :)