“Funtastic”

Conrad Williams Glass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Conrad Williams opens his glassblowing studio to visitors wishing to learn the art of glassblowing. At his studio he teaches private classes, by appointment, for both first timers and those with more experience. We also offer performances for those that want to watch the magic.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I discovered something wonderful, glass blowing! What an incredible form of art. We would not have had this opportunity if it was not for the knowledgeable, personable, and easy going gentleman, Conrad Williams. From his amazing flexibility, hands on experience, to the finest key lime tort we have ever tasted (oh we dined there!), Conrad Williams Glass is highly recommended! Thank you... :)

There are newer reviews for Conrad Williams Glass

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I recently took a class with Conrad, and I was very impressed with the entire experience. He's a very patient, and excellent instructor. He was very clear about the best ways to be safe, so that my glass was the only souvenir that I went home with. If you're looking for a fun activity to do, I would highly recommend that this is a stop you make.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We learned so much about the art of glass blowing and it was gratifying to participate in such an amazing art form! Conrad is not only extremely knowledgable and a great instructor, but really funny and personable as well. He was patient and encouraging and answered our flurry of questions with ease. He made what we felt was somewhat of an intimidating technique easy and fun. I will be bringing friends and guests back in the future for sure!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Pun very much intended, but I really was blown away by Conrad's glass-blowing. At his studio you can see many of the bowls and vases and other things he's made that are for sale and they're incredible. He's very talented and as much fun to watch work as to learn from. It's really unbelievable to watch something beautiful and fully formed emerged from this little ball of melted glass that he starts with. It's something different to do and a really fun and engaging way to spend an afternoon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Conrad Williams is an excellent teacher. He was patient and took the time to explain the process of glassblowing and I have a new ornament for next year. I highly recommend putting this on your bucket list.