“Bucket list”

Conrad Williams Glass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Conrad Williams opens his outdoor glassblowing studio to visitors wishing to learn the art of glassblowing in the serene setting of his orchid garden. At his studio he teaches private classes, by appointment, for both first timers and those with more experience.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Conrad Williams is an excellent teacher. He was patient and took the time to explain the process of glassblowing and I have a new ornament for next year. I highly recommend putting this on your bucket list.

All reviews
"awesome activity"
"learning how"
"super fun"

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have always wanted to see how glass was made and now I know, and have a glass to show for my adventure. Conrad is a great teacher and a master craftsman. He has spent a lot of time with his art and knows how to convey the lessons to layman like myself. It was such a great afternoon, I highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Freaken awesome! I highly recommend this Naples outing. Don't do some cheesy tourist thing... go watch Conrad make a glass horse in like 30 seconds, make an ornament, and enjoy the company of his lovely family!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Conrad is not only a great teacher, he is super witty and a really fun person to be around. I highly recommend this for anyone living or visiting in Naples. Learning the fundamentals of glassblowing from someone that actually worked with chihuly is definitely a bonus in my book. Not a lot of glassblowers can offer that knowledge and experience with you... and to me that makes it totally worth it right there. His patience, kindness and great teaching skills make the experience fun an educational. Even when I messed up, we laughed it off and tried again until we got it right. This is also something that I would recommend giving as a gift in case you are running out of ideas for the person in your life that has it all. 5 stars across the board!!