“Best way to start your day!”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #263 of 1,062 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 15, 2017

The food was great. I had the "Works" omelet. Cooked to perfection, and filled with very tasty ingredients. This omelet was filling for me, and it included a side and toast. I selected the fruit side. The fruit was nicely prepared, fresh and very flavorful. My wife had "The elevated egg sandwich". The bun on the sandwich was mouth watering, while the egg and other items on the inside of the bun left you satisfied your palette. Her side included the house potato. Nicely done and just the right amount of crispiness We enjoyed the service, the airy setting of the room, and the super quick service. I would highly recommend breakfast or lunch there.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for a weekend brunch with the family. Our son has been here a few times with friends and spoke highly of it. We had a mix of breakfast and lunch orders - from a salad, to breakfast tacos, pancakes and a BLT. I had a bite of each. Everyone was pleased with their choice.

I had the BLT(e). The (e), or addition of a fried egg, is great. One of the best BLTs I have had. Their bread is the key.

We plan to return for another weekend breakfast soon.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Thanks so much, Dan! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed a variety of dishes from our menu and that you had a wonderful experience with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

We had a small group and we were seated right away. The Service was great and the food was good. All in all an enjoyable meal.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and experienced excellent service as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2017

We went on Sunday morning. Thankfully we got there before 9, so we didn't have to wait. There is usually a big crowd after religious services get done. I had the special Croque Madame. It was huge and very filling.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that you loved our Croque Madame. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

The first thing I like about First Watch is their interesting and diverse menu. Always different elements, but healthy, ingredients put together to wow your tastebuds.

I appreciate there attempt to vary their offerings. How the meals are served are fresh looking and ample plus -- meaning you won't get up hungry.
Whether breakfast or lunch, the meals served are always tasty and filling.

Clean tables, dinning area, and restroom are standards of this restaurant chain.
Service is consistently excellent.
Waitresses are very cordial.

Try the eggs hash ... had 'para' style - sunnyside was over combo of sausages, onions, potatoes & cheese.

Try for lunch ... 1/2 salad & sandwich
Multi-grain is their bread of choice.
Coffee great; served in decanter.
Basic table & chairs (booths too / yes, outside). Parking ample.

I been to several locations, all ok, but this location is my favorite as it's very bright w/big windows.
Enjoy this place 'always' ....

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoy the wide variety our menu has to offer and that you love our restaurant. We can't wait to see you again soon!