“Really good and varied Italian food”
Review of Parmesan Pete's

Parmesan Pete's
Ranked #131 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Tantalize your Italian palate with our family's legacy. Join Chef, Peter Della Rocca and experience the ultimate in Italian eating from a family legacy of four generations in America. Chef Peter has created his own style of entrees from his culinary roots in Brooklyn and New Jersey, creating unforgettable dishes for a whole new generation of diners. Come and enjoy your culinary experience in his kitchen at Parmesan Pete's. Buon Appetito!
Putnam Valley, New York
“Really good and varied Italian food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Parmesan Pete's is a great place to have dinner. The sausage parmigiana is delicious. They bread it, fry it, and serve it with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. My companion had the tilapia, which was also great. The price is reasonable, the food tasty and they run early bird specials on food and alcohol.

• Visited May 2013

Deer Park, New York
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our dinner at Parmesan Pete's was amazing on several levels. Excellent food, it has a casual friendly atmosphere, charming wait staff and all that at surprisingly reasonable prices. Each of our group was delighted with their order.... I can't wait to go back.

New York City, New York
“Best Italian Food in Florida”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is the 1st time I have written a review but I felt this was needed as I was very pleased with my experience . I am from New York and I am Sicilian and my family is from Sicily/Italy... so I know what good food is.. and I am hard to please. My overall thought is Unbelievable, I never thought I would find sauce like Grandma used to make.. you have to try the Muscles Marinara, Eggplant Parm, The Pizza... Brooklyn style... better then Ray's Pizza in NYC. Let me go over my experience.. I called to make a reservation and they sounded very busy but they managed to to seat us @ 8:45 and that was perfect after a long day with the wife and kids. I must comment on an another review I read... CALL AHEAD of time and make a reservation... if word gets out about a great Restaurant and you walk in; you will be lucky you get seated .. so I commend there honesty by telling you there was another party coming in as all the great Restaurants cater to reservations ... so I am glad I called to make a Reservation... but as we know if people do not get what they want then they seem to want to get even and bash a place and even exagerate on what happened ... Not very nice!
I will continue... My family was greeted with many smiles as the staff seemed to really enjoy working there .. and the service was top notch in my opinion .. everything we ordered was was perfect (nice portions) and we all enjoyed our meals; the owner even came out to check with us to see how we were enjoying our food...and his name was Pete!.. wow I was very impressed, turns out this is a family owned Restuarant and the owner was the Master Chef... and learned that you can see some history on the wall of pictures. I was visiting Naples around Easter week and I enjoyed it so much I went back a 2nd time. ... Try it you will love this place! ....

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wow”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Ate dinner last night at Parmesan Pete's. Simpley the best. Hesitate about writing this because with continued great reviews---this place will be packed every day. But, the owners deserve a great review. Best gravy (sauce) if you are used to the best up in the Philly/NY area. All four of us had different dishes and we all were thumbs up. Love the family pictures on the wall. Excellent.

from: visitors just outside Philly on the Jersey side.

Naples, Florida
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Parmesan Pete's first incarnation was a take out restaurant in Bonita Springs. It was the equivalent of taking out top notch, fine Italian cuisine. The demand was so great, they relocated to their current location in north Naples and never looked back. Authentic Brooklyn Italian cuisine. I love the house salad, shrimp parmesan, bruschetta, seafood fra diavolo. I understand the chicken dishes are delicious as well. (We don't eat chicken or meat.) Pete recently catered our party and the presentation was beautiful , the appetizers, eggplant parmesan and deserts were perfect. The servers are always attentive and friendly. It is a great reasonably priced neighborhood restaurant.

• Visited March 2013