“Love the Ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Naples, Florida
“Love the Ribs”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

One of my favorite local eateries! The building is old and worn, but the food is Awesome! It's not fancy, but the service is always on point. My favorite is the St. Louise dry rubbed ribs, My wife loves the pulled pork, and my kids LOVE the smoked chicken wings!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tony P

UK
“Awesome BBQ”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This place was recommended to us by a local we met in a bar, big up Gator from Save on Vapor, as an authentic local Floridean he told us that this was the best BBQ in Naples. My husband loves ribs so followed his directions and on pulling up outside was a little surprised I pictured some big fancy all singing all dancing in your face restaurant but found a quiet unassuming building. We went in to be greeted by a very friendly young lady who sat us quickly in one the 6 sets of seating in the place.. Wow the ribs were awesome , the sides were awesome and my husband loved the baked beans. As my husband loves ribs so much we also tried rib city near our hotel so we could have a drink and walk home, the black eyed pig beats that chain restaurant hands down. These are definitely the best ribs my we have ever tried and the best value.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank stumpysbird
Cleveland, OH
“Disappointing bbq take out”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

In Naples on vacation with family. We had a large group with small kids so we wanted to get takeout from somewhere. I know Florida is not the BBQ capital or anything but we figured we were in the South and we should get some BBQ. This place had good reviews so we gave it a try.

We got St. Louis style ribs, both wet and dry. While they were not fatty, they were very dry and charred. The beef brisket was OK. The pulled pork was the best dish we got.

Naples, Florida
“Tasty BBQ!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We are so lucky to live less than 7 minutes away from this great BBQ restaurant. It's a small, local establishment with less than 12 tables and a few stools at a small bar so you may want to order takeout rather than dine-in since it fills up rather quickly but, either way, you can expect tasty, flavorful BBQ. Our favorites are the brisket and St. Louis ribs and my hubby, who doesn't like corn bread, just loves the jalapeño corn muffins. Friendly staff and prompt service also keep us coming back.

Visited January 2014
Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin
“Good BBQ!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had dinner here on our last night in Naples; nice server got our drinks and orders and had food out in under 10 minutes. My smoked turkey platter was very good; 4 slices with baked beans Texas toast and pasta salad on the side was plenty of food for me. My husband had the pulled pork platter with fries and cole slaw, also very good. Not a fancy place, but good food keeps bringing them in!

• Visited January 2014