“Enjoyed it”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Vanderbilt Beach Road and Tamiami Trail North
Transit: Shuttle offered from Old Naples to the Mercato
Description: Masa is a contemporary homage to the tradition of Mexican cuisine. Masa serves lunch and dinner seven days a week. Lunch service begins at 11:30 AM and dinner at 5:00 PM. We offer early and late night happy hour. Stop in and enjoy our large selection of tequila and margarita's.
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

As regulars in the mercato my partner and I were wanting to check this place out for a while and we weren't dissapointed,our servers name was Casey and he was very friendly and did a great job,we started with chips and guacamole which was very tasty and we both had steak and pork tacos which for me were the best tacos I've ever had,food is pricey for Mexican food but worth it,looking forward to our next visit

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Tried to stop in for an after dinner drink. We like to sit outside and asked the server if we could take the two top booth to the right of the entrance. He told us that they were not serving food there anymore, as they were expecting rain. I explained we were just having drinks, and would take our drinks inside if it started raining. He was fine with that, but before he could take my order, the hostess came out and told me very rudely that we would have to go in to the bar. We decided to go across the street to Wine Loft where we had a nice time sitting outside with a glass of wine. We have dined at Masa frequently, and have noticed the level of service dropping steadily. Last time we ate dinner there, one of the staff started cleaning the AC vents in the ceiling with a long pole while guests were eating below them! Staff has started taking the guests for grants in my opinion. Tonight was the last straw. We will not be returning, nor will we be a le to recommend Masa to our friends and visitors ;(

3  Thank Robert C
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I'm from AZ, I dine out WAY too much, and I know what good Mexican food tastes like, this place is terrible! All the meat (chicken and beef) tasted like it had bbq sauce all over it. Waitress was out to lunch. We said we were ready to order dinner after about 45 minutes of waiting and she acted surprised. The enormous bill came and was insult to injury. Save your $$$ and go to anywhere else!

3  Thank jennifer h
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I happen to be one of those individuals who just can't handle cilantro (smell or flavor)...but love foods that embrace it..thai, mexican...well lately just about everyone. The staff-from the hostess to bartender and manager were pleasant and accommodating. Food was fresh and was obligingly ordered and served without cilantro-it helped that the manager did not like it either and was sympathetic to my plight. The selection of tequila is the best I've seen....not a low quality brand in sight. Decor is fun and slick...great design throughout. The bathroom is a bit tricky since it's a shared situation. I highly recommend.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

They have a Happy Hour special and we decided to try it out after a movie. Great value~~, $5 apps. We had the Chicken tacos and they were excellent!