“Chicago eatery atmosphere with great food and a very friendly staff.”
Review of Sweet Home Chicago Pub and Grub - CLOSED

Sweet Home Chicago Pub and Grub
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: After 15 years as successful restaurateurs in Naples, Florida we decided to start anew with Sweet Home Chicago Pub and Grub in June, 2012. We are proud to serve a wide variety of Italian delights with a Chicago twist as well as some other ethnic surprises. Try an IC Italian Tradizionale sandwich (salami, ham, prosciutto and provolone cheese with zesty tomato basil vinaigrette) or Blago’s Chicago Italian beef. How about a Chicago style dog – our “Wacker Weiner”? There is also a full array of appetizers, salads, pastas and pizza with over 40 toppings.We are proud to serve the freshest of ingredients along with some family recipes. The atmosphere is casual family friendly, with fun Chicago memorabilia on the walls, a game room for the kids and sports on the TV.
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife Julie and I moved to Naples Florida in July of 2012. We found "Pub and Grub" shortly after moving here on one of our frequent trips home from the beach after watching the sunset. We immediately fell in love with the place.

It's got familiar Chicago themed sports memorabilia and the menu is well rounded. There Sweet Home salad comes in individual, small and large and is something of an antipasto flare. The small size is enough for three or four people (we usually can't completely finish an individual size if we share).

The pizza is excellent, and the sandwiches and Chicago dogs are very appetizing. They offer a loyalty card for frequent patrons and the prices are very reasonable for the serving sizes.

I recently hosted a night out with 16 coworkers, and their staff was extremely accommodating given such a large group. Everyone kept asking, "how'd you find this place?". For us it's a natural, just minutes from Old Naples and the beach (did I mention we love going to the beach), and a perfect fit for the "not so rich and famous" like us.

Sweet Home Chicago Pub and Grub is one of our favorite eating venues since moving to Naples, and I highly recommend locals and vacationers alike give it a try.

Cheers!

Steve and Julie from Arizona

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We found this place after reading other reviews and it lived up to them. The food was good I had a wrap with mozzarella and chicken that was delicious and the kids loved their pizzas. All in all great value and great service we will definitely return.

2  Thank Fruittribe
Reviewed August 7, 2013

When I entered the resturant with my fiancé and parents everything was perfect, by that I mean it looked clean. And everything inside was clean including both bathrooms, the service was friendly, I had the sausage thin crust and the way it was cut was perfect, all the food (everyone ordered) was not only fantastic, but the presentation was great! I have mentioned to all my friends (&few family members) that when in Naples, this is the place to eat!

1  Thank VnJ21514
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were there over the weekend 7/1. The inside is planned with a Chicago theme, of course. They have license plates and newspapers lining the walls and ceilings from years long ago. Brings back old memories of not only Chicago, but the country. Great to look at and read. I'm posting with a few pix I took as well in this review. One of the license plates is upside down! Can you tell why???? HINT: Packers are in Green Bay.

We ordered a thin crust pizza (12inch) which is plenty for 2 - 3 people and a beef sandwich. The pizza was very good and so was the beef sandwich. The sandwich was toasted, unlike the one's I've had in Chicago, but was still very good with the aux jus poured on. Pizza was $16 and sandwich $7, so price was right.

Use your GPS to find it, so it'll be easier to find. All in all, we'd go back for sure and recommend Chicago transplants to try it out.

1  Thank maggie068
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stopped by here and were the only ones in the restaurant at 11:30 am on a Friday. I just had a salad but my husband had a calzone that was delicious and my kids shared a pizza. The pizza is REALLY cheesy...almost too much cheese. But it does taste good and our waiter was very nice and accommodating.