“Great food, great service”

Capers Kitchen and Bar - out of business!
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Airport Pulling Rd
Description: Creatively prepared and fresh ingredients make Capers a wonderful choice for a meal. Fresh baked breads, homemade jams, best crab cakes in Naples are just a few reasons to visit Capers. A wonderful daily Happy Hour with reduced bar bites and cocktails are offered from open to close everyday. An outside patio is available for those that prefer to be in the fresh air. Award winning cuisine is available 7 days a week.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Capers always delivers great food and great service. The menu is diverse and the price is right. Manager and servers go out of their way to please you.

On the way out the door I always pick up a box of their pumpkin muffins to have for breakfast the next day.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Just came home from eating dinner at Caper's. The service was great. Frank was our server and not only was he pleasant, but he was very well informed about every item we asked about on the menu. He chatted with us and made it into a very enjoyable dinner.
This was the third time this week that I was here. The salads are wonderful at lunchtime, but this evening I had the salmon and it was delicious! Nothing fancy, but always good quality, fresh food at reasonable prices. I have never been disappointed. I will definitely be back again soon!

2  Thank Nancy N
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had the capers salad. Delicious grilled maple grilled chicken on a bed of lettuce with candies pecans and strawberries. Absolutely delicious. My husband had Haelle's favorite burger. Hands down the best burger we both have ever eaten. Bacon, onions, cheese, tomato onion marmalade made it so flavorful it didn't even need condiments!! I'd we lived in Naples this would be one of our staples.

1  Thank Lucyimhome1225
Reviewed June 8, 2013

three of us dined tonight and it was great. Amongst the fare was tomato basil soup, home baked bread, Capers Salad, Meatloaf, Crabcake and Stuffed Chicken....all were excellent. Great job and we will be back.

1  Thank Kurtster
Reviewed May 30, 2013

After reading all the wonderful reviews of this restaurant we thought we'd give it a try. the menu was interesting--we ordered the jerk chicken quesadilla and the crab cake sandwich for a light dinner. Food was just OK. Again if you want a bar with food I'm sure this is fine, but I wouldn't come here expressly for the food.