“Good food nice menu variety”

Capers Kitchen and Bar - out of business!
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Airport Pulling Rd
Description: Creatively prepared and fresh ingredients make Capers a wonderful choice for a meal. Fresh baked breads, homemade jams, best crab cakes in Naples are just a few reasons to visit Capers. A wonderful daily Happy Hour with reduced bar bites and cocktails are offered from open to close everyday. An outside patio is available for those that prefer to be in the fresh air. Award winning cuisine is available 7 days a week.
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Our food, two appetizers and an entrée, was very tasty. Other diners orders looked great. Some items such as fish and chips and chicken pot pie while traditional looked appealing. Some menu items offered a nice flair such as the crab cakes with cognac and Tropical Grouper. The atmosphere was upscale casual. It was busy during the dinner hour. The service was a bit slow and the manager with the sweat soaked shirt indicated they were trying hard to keep up. We will definitely return

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Breakfast, lunch or dinner you can't go wrong at Capers. If you are from the Maryland, Annapolis, Eastern Shore area and miss a good crab cake you will be delighted to find them at Capers. They are delicious and a real taste of home. Weather you feel like a salad, soup, hors d'oeuvre or a full meal, I highly recommend Capers.
Enjoy happy hour beer, wine and cocktails along with piano music on Friday and Saturday's in the bar, who could ask for anything more. Good food, drinks, and a friendly,cozy atmosphere.
I think you, your family and friends will enjoy eating at "Capers Kitchen and Bar"

1  Thank Flohat30
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Best crab cakes I've ever had and I am from Annapolis Maryland so I know real crab cakes! None of that filler crap you get in any other restaurant in Florida. The atmosphere is welcoming the service is top notch and the price cannot be beat. The Tuscan meatloaf is delicious and the chicken pot pie was amazing. Happy hour from eleven to seven everyday you can't get much better than that. We will be coming back on a weekly basis I recommend it to everyone!

1  Thank Beachmarie
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and I experienced a delightful dinner. The plank salmon and roasted chicken were superbly flavored, the service was courteous and timely, and the atmosphere appealing. We plan to return many times.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Just found Capers Kitchen and Bar in Naples today. I have to say that the Eggs Benedict were as good as I have had anywhere on the globe. Service was prompt, the coffee excellent and the price was very good for Naples. I really enjoyed the ambience of the place, it is not just a breakfast place. We sat at the bar, and I know that I will return in the evening sometime to try the dinner.