Review Highlights
Great Guide

Can’t say enough about Capt Joey Benko as a guide. He made me and my daughter feel so comfortable... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2017
Jksparz
via mobile
Awesome Fishing Guide!

Reviewed August 25, 2016
Therese R
via mobile

All reviews great guide joey bait capt boat
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Went out on the boat with Joey this morning and it was one of the best fishing experiences I've ever had! Definitely worth the trip down from Ohio for! He's incredibly knowledgeable and knows exactly where to go to catch some monsters!!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Joey was great!!! Amazing captain that consistently put us on fish! Tons of snook, a jack, and a redfish!!! Took the girlfriend out for her first saltwater fishing adventure and it was worth every moment of it! I will definitely be looking him up when I'm back here!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Captain Joey Benko is a lot of fun and very patient. He worked very hard all day and made it a fun, comfortable experience. I would recommend him to anglers of any level.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We went backwater fishing with Capt. Joey on our most recent trip to Naples. His charter picks up at the City Pier which was especially convenient for us. We had an excellent time on the water -- Capt. Joey brought us through the backwater channels and inlets and we had great success catching everything from Tarpon, Jacks, Redfish, Snook and many others. He is an excellent captain and we will absolutely book with Capt. Joey the next time we fish in Naples.

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank Lindsey R
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Our first time out with Joey and we had a blast. Caught Redfish, Jack and Snook. One Snook was over 40"! Joey is a great guide and extremely helpful. He did an awesome job with our 10 year old.

Date of experience: April 2014